The Breakaway is now afloat!

sdmike

Thanks for the update and link.

I figured that this had to be happening soon considering the accelerated delivery schedule and the advanced prgrogress being mad on the Getaway blocks.

It is truly amazing the speed with which these mammoth ships are put together.

If you look close enough on one of those pictures you can see where someone already put out a towel on a pool deck chair. Crap!

Joking aside, if you look closely at this pic the Haven seems to have a roof???

http://www.breakawayblog.worldmedia.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/S678_Breakaway_Verholen_2012_10-21_DSC1690_small.jpg

Best guess I have is the crew area. Would not be surprised to see a pool appear there. ;)

Looks like it will be the windless and anchor chain storage. The "Cover" won't be installed until they are in place. The windless and anchor chain are huge and take up a lot of room

Joking aside, if you look closely at this pic the Haven seems to have a roof???

http://www.breakawayblog.worldmedia.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/S678_Breakaway_Verholen_2012_10-21_DSC1690_small.jpg

Yes, a retractable roof, it will come in handy for those NYC winters!! There was an update about that a few months ago.

Unless my eyes are deceiving me, it looks like there will be a roller coaster on the top deck:cool:

Blue and red looped thing is part of the water slides...there will also be a track for the rope course that you would tether to...no roller coaster (that we know of).

~michele:D

Blue and red looped thing is part of the water slides...there will also be a track for the rope course that you would tether to...no roller coaster (that we know of).

Although that would be seriously cool

Archived