Getaway

iluvdoxies

Just booked yesterday for May 3 2014-----------woohooo Haven, here we come

yes it's pricey, but have plenty of time to pay it off.

come on along !

Congratulations! I cant wait for the reivews already ;)

The prices are ridiculous and I will wait until 2015 to give her a try.

The owners suite on Epic is less expensive than the spa or penthouse suite on Getaway.

OUCH!

The owners suite on Epic is less expensive than the spa or penthouse suite on Getaway.

OUCH!

I know !

At least we got 300.00 obc

Big DITTO on that, David :(

Logged in yesterday to book my normal cruise week in February (2014), and was more than a bit stunned at the pricing . . . compared to what I can get on other new ships.

Definitely appears that Getaway will not be seeing me cross the threshold in early 2014.

OUCH!

I'm with you, the prices are ridiculous. Though, I sort of have my eye on Thanksgiving week 2014....Hmmm the kids won't miss school, I won't have to cook for days for just one meal, No Black Friday shopping, No extended family turning my house into a hotel......Maybe I'm not with you after all :D

Congrats OP, enjoy your vacation!

As much as I'd love to book the Getaway, I too will be waiting until at least 2015. Doxies, I am quite envious though. Wish I could join you.

I will take great comfort in knowing that I do have an 8 day booked on the Epic for early 2014 that includes St. Kitts though:D:D

As much as I'd love to book the Getaway, I too will be waiting until at least 2015. Doxies, I am quite envious though. Wish I could join you.

I will take great comfort in knowing that I do have an 8 day booked on the Epic for early 2014 that includes St. Kitts though:D:D

We love the Epic, and you will like St Kitts.

OUCH!

The prices are ridiculous. In January, we are going on the Epic and will stay in the 2-bedroom villa suite. On the Getaway, for the exact same itinerary and same time frame it is $6000 more than what we are paying on the Epic. We will definitely wait until prices settle down.

• 2 months later...

I am booked on The Getaway's Maiden Voyage from Southampton. I did not think the price was all that bad considering it is a 9 Sea Day cruise, no ports of call. Sailing the middle of January instead of April or May might have made the price different. ONE YEAR from today we will be southbound heading for Miami. I can hardly wait.

Archived