Shareholder credit

punkybett

You can do them all at once. When I have done this, they only applied it to the first cruise. I replied back to the message and said thank you and would they go ahead and apply to the other three. They did.

I did 2 separate emails for my January B2B because I figured they'd screw it up and I'd have to send it again.

The only time they screwed up was when I applied for one booking. they sent me a email saying 100 shares was required, and since I had 700 shares, they were denying me OBC credit.

The times with multiple bookings, so far so good, except one fell off that was a year in advance... but it was applied.

The only time they screwed up was when I applied for one booking. they sent me a email saying 100 shares was required, and since I had 700 shares, they were denying me OBC credit.

The times with multiple bookings, so far so good, except one fell off that was a year in advance... but it was applied.

Fire - I remember you posting about being temporarily denied your OBC because you had 700 shares instead of 100. You sometimes have to wonder where CCL gets their reps.

Fire - I remember you posting about being temporarily denied your OBC because you had 700 shares instead of 100. You sometimes have to wonder where CCL gets their reps.

My PVP said the gal who actually typed that into a email and sent it to me was new.

I got my PVP to get it fixed.

Archived