A conversation aboard the Carnival Magic last week

hungt23

My wife told me about a conversation she overheard in an elevator aboard the Carnival Magic last week. We got diverted due to Hurricane Sandy.

Man: I hate this ship. I wanted to go to Jamaica and Grand Cayman but the captain is taking us to Key West and Costa Maya instead.

Older Lady: Maybe you should complain to God.

Too funny. Too bad I wasn't there. I would have said I am going to get my lawyer to sue Mother Nature for the hurricane, as soon as I can google her location...to send the court documents.

My wife told me about a conversation she overheard in an elevator aboard the Carnival Magic last week. We got diverted due to Hurricane Sandy.

Man: I hate this ship. I wanted to go to Jamaica and Grand Cayman but the captain is taking us to Key West and Costa Maya instead.

Too funny. Too bad I wasn't there. I would have said I am going to get my lawyer to sue Mother Nature for the hurricane, as soon as I can google her location...to send the court documents.

LIKE! Kudos to the lady!

LIKE! Kudos to the lady!

I agree! If the Captain had sailed into the storm, the man would have probably gotten sick, and then he'd have wanted to sue Carnival because they took him into bad weather! (HMMM,,,probably would have served him right IMO!) ;)

I think the lady was the only one with any brains! :cool:

"SKY"

Funny how some try to blame the cruise line for such a thing.

Archived