Thomson Dream & Thomson Celebration Platinum Refurbs

I was in a single cabin on Spirit deck 3 and the cabin was aft of the propellers. On a couple of night the noise and vibration was appalling, all this 2 decks up from 1

that i totally agree with Dave ,those single cabins on deck 3 are just in front/straight over/just behind the props (dont think those cabins past the medical centre exist on celebration) and are the closest to the props you can get as the crow flies

Sorry but I also disagree with you okavango .

We were on the spirit down on deck one right at the end of the corridor ,one of the last cabins near the single cabins, we were approx three quarters along the ship towards the back so yes quite near the props and quite noisy !!!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

someone else that cant measure,take cabin 836 as about midships, the aft lifts are about 57% of the ships length from the front, the props are about in line with the pool deck terrace grill ,a lot lot futher back, study

the photo for relative features,study the deck plans (deck 1 and 5) and you will see the great myth of deck 1 over the props is busted

someone else that cant measure,take cabin 836 as about midships, the aft lifts are about 57% of the ships length from the front, the props are about in line with the pool deck terrace grill ,a lot lot futher back, study

the photo for relative features,study the deck plans (deck 1 and 5) and you will see the great myth of deck 1 over the props is busted

Okavango, you have insulted me and sailaway , why do you need to be quite so rude ?

Ah......must be a school night;)

Calm down peeps it is only Monday. your stress levels will be soring by Friday at this rate

this will settle you down ;)

http://www.members.shaw.ca/gf3/circle-the-cat.html

or drive you mad :eek:

No trees were killed in the making of this post... however, a large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

Stevie :)

.... Yes well spotted, think his name possibly does suit him :D

I just like to get on with everyone, life is too short to get stroppy over nothing :)

I agree, if you can't say anything nice don't say anything.

Steve, I couldn't go till I trapped that cat!!:p. I've done it now so at least we'll get some lunch:D.

I agree, if you can't say anything nice don't say anything.

Steve, I couldn't go till I trapped that cat!!:p. I've done it now so at least we'll get some lunch:D.

Thanks happy v , not sure why okavangowas so stroppy, he was rude to me and to sailaway too but never mind he may apologise :rolleyes: , if not its ok we all have off days :)

Calm down peeps it is only Monday. your stress levels will be soring by Friday at this rate

No trees were killed in the making of this post... however, a large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.

ha ha excellent. Had fun with that and solved it no problem, quite easy if you think about it the right way :D

Okavango, you have insulted me and sailaway , why do you need to be quite so rude ?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2[/quote

not being rude just stating the correct facts ,got your tape measure out yet ???

I've just caught up with all the goings on within this thread.

Quite sad to see some of the comments which I agree were rude. Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit okavango but you don't need me to tell you that when you know it all, do you? :rolleyes:

Oh and I do quite enjoy the fact that I have found an opportunity to use the sarcasm smiley!

And this is supposed to reduce my stress levels!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: Well at least it's guaranteed to take your mind off anything else - very addictive and irritating! I will do it! :D:D

It's boring today, a horrible wet day :(

Just to cheer you up Dream is now crossing the bay on her way to get her aircon frozen :D

Majesty is approaching Gib as she idles her way toward Tenerife

Celebration has dissapered into a black hole. blah! how do you spel diassappear.

Thanks happy v , not sure why okavangowas so stroppy, he was rude to me and to sailaway too but never mind he may apologise :rolleyes: , if not its ok we all have off days :)

ok sorry if ive upset you but none of you have yet admitted you are wrong about the position of deck 1 cabins relative to the props

Nicely put Whistlerbc :):)

Any more news yet Sailaway.... getting quite excited but i dont want to peak too soon!! :eek:

No news today unfortunately. :( Keeping an eye out on the Thomson website to see if IE cruises are pulled anytime tonight, but so far they're still for sale.

Archived