Upsold!

Lowie

One day before our cruise and I received a call for an upsell. 7 nights on the liberty, went from deck 7 inside to deck 11 balcony. $200 per person! I think I got an amazing deal considering what I paid to begin with, but I'm not 100% thrilled with our new forward location.

Doing the 'less than one day dance!'

We just sailed on the Glory from 10/14 - 10/20. The day OF the cruise we were offered a FREE UPGRADE from an inside to a FORWARD (the most forward you could be) balcony. Never having a balcony cabin before, we jumped on the chance..................

The seas were calm BUT we felt ever single wave that came along when we were in the cabin. Never, ever would we even take a FREE FORWARD UPGRADE. This was our 16th Carnival cruise and we have never had an experience like that!!! We have friends that love the forward cabins and lots of CC posters love the forward......but it's not for us.......good luck with your decision........have a great cruise:)

One day before our cruise and I received a call for an upsell. 7 nights on the liberty, went from deck 7 inside to deck 11 balcony. $200 per person! I think I got an amazing deal considering what I paid to begin with, but I'm not 100% thrilled with our new forward location.

Doing the 'less than one day dance!'

So, if your children are traveling with you, the up sell cost you 800 bucks and only 400 if it's the two of you. If you're happy with it, that's all that matters.

So, if your children are traveling with you, the up sell cost you 800 bucks and only 400 if it's the two of you. If you're happy with it, that's all that matters.

No, it's just the two of us and the cost was $200 total, not each. My mistake! I was so excited I didn't proof read my post.

I am a bit concerned about being so far forward but I see the seas look very calm so it should be fine.

Just a few hours and I head to port!

No, it's just the two of us and the cost was $200 total, not each. My mistake! I was so excited I didn't proof read my post.

I am a bit concerned about being so far forward but I see the seas look very calm so it should be fine.

Just a few hours and I head to port!

Even at 200, hopefully you'll be spending lots of time to get your money's worth on your balcony during the day sunning or reading and maybe even utilize it another way late at night. ;) Personally, I would use that 200 towards my sail n sign, but everyone has different priorites when it comes to cruising. Have a great time.

For $ 200 think we would do it. Did it for just more than that on last cruise.

Only problem is we had a very active roll call and spent very little time on the balcony.

Had a great cruise though but with hindsight would have stayed with the inside.

Archived