Who else is cruising RCCL over Thanksgiving?

masonpips

On Splendour Nov 17th Venice to Barcelona, don't think I will have a Thanksgiving dinner on it with it being in Europe

We were on the Splendour in 2008 for a reposition from Venice to Lisbon over Thanksgiving. They came around to the tables the night before and asked who would be interested in a traditional Thanksgiving meal. We did say yes, but I have to admit it wasn't the best, LOL. But A for effort :)

For those who sailed over Thanksgiving, what special things did they do?? Did they have the regular menu if you don't want turkey??

There are other choices for your dinner. Two years ago on the Majesty the Thanksgiving dinner was nothing to write home about. I wished I had gotten something else.

Heck yeah! The single digit dance and the happy dance! We have 5 days! I just can't believe it. We will board the Vision of the Seas on Monday, 12 Nov for an 11-night southern Caribbean cruise. We fly to Fort Lauderdale early Sunday morning. I am so ready!!!!

We will wave to you as your getting off... we will be getting on to start our 10 day :)

I went last year on the Oasis. Will never forget sitting by the pool, drinking bloody Mary's from the bloody Mary cart and watch the Macys parade. Awsome

Oh thank goodness! I always say I'm gonna watch the parade and then I don't because I'm stuck in the kitchen cooking. This year RCI will be doing that for me so I now have time to watch the parade and I was worried I wouldn't have access. Our excursion doesn't start till 1:30 so plenty of time! And bloody marys while I watch sounds almost better than the bottle of wine I generally have while I cook Tday dinner. ;)

1st time for a cruise over any holiday!! Last minute decision and we leave

11-15, can't lie ...a little nervous. Hope it still feels like Thanksgiving! LOL Never had to get ready in less than a week....I am either going to forget something or go overboard..not literally of course!!!

I think a Thanksgiving cruise sounds so awesome. Or Christmas, or New Years.

We generally use the Thanksgiving week to relax at home and catch up on home projects. I think I'd rather be on board.

Go only if you like sailing with hundreds of Kids!

Colleen

Archived