Who else is cruising RCCL over Thanksgiving?

masonpips

Heck yeah! The single digit dance and the happy dance! We have 5 days! I just can't believe it. We will board the Vision of the Seas on Monday, 12 Nov for an 11-night southern Caribbean cruise. We fly to Fort Lauderdale early Sunday morning. I am so ready!!!!

ahhh, not this year, but this time last year I was getting things ready for our Thanksgiving cruise on the Jewel! It was absolutely wonderful and the crew did so much to make the cruise special for those who celebrate the holiday. From the traditional turkey dinner, to a Thanksgiving themed drink of the day (called it the turkey trot :p) to Thanksgiving trivia! They even had black friday sales with tables set up all over the ship which i found hilarious for some reason. Ok i'm getting depressed now. :rolleyes: So i will just start thinking more about my cruise coming up next May.

Rather than Med we decided to do a Baltic cruise so we had to cruise in the summer - not this year. Last year DD had special band camp T-giving weekend, so it will be two years in a row without a T-giving cruise.

On Splendour Nov 17th Venice to Barcelona, don't think I will have a Thanksgiving dinner on it with it being in Europe
We typically do cruise over American T-giving week (usually Med, once to Hawaii). MDR on RCCI (or Celebrity) does typically do a special menu on T-giving and the ship will change one of the formal nights to fall on T-giving. One of the entre's will be a fairly traditional turkey and the desserts and appitizers are generally a bit more Traditional American and Autumn.

Archived