Formal nights

Daydaes

I realize there are tons of post on this so please my apologies:) My husband does have a nice suit to bring but we wanted to know if he chooses to wear dark dockers, a nice shirt or sweater, would that suffice for the formal nights?

I realize there are tons of post on this so please my apologies:) My husband does have a nice suit to bring but we wanted to know if he chooses to wear dark dockers, a nice shirt or sweater, would that suffice for the formal nights?

by any chance does he have a sports jacket? that would more than do the trick:D I have seen some men dressed as you described admitted - I've also seen the MDR hand them a jacket and I've seen them refused.

I would definitely do a nice shirt with a tie if you want to hedge your bets for eating in the MDR:D no guarantees - but again, they may provide a jacket:D

Not acceptable in the locations, like the MDR, where the dress code is enforced.

Just curious, as you knew there are many theads on this already- which you are, of course, correct- why another was needed? Not trying to be disrespectful, just wondering...

I didn't know how to actually find those posts without going page by page. This doesn't need to be a long drawn out post. I got what was needed. Thanks!

Archived