Oasis Rising Tide broken

Uh-oh, the Clock ghost from the Sovereign of the Seas has jumped to the Rising Tide bar.

Lol. They better find an exorcist quick! Folks can overlook a broken clock, at least it's right twice a day. They might not be so quick to forgive a broken major attraction that's featured on all the promotional material.:D

The last time on the Oasis we had a memorable trip on the Rising Tide bar. Up and down, up and down, up and down etc. The group is having a hard time remembering how many ups and downs we were on it and how many drinks we consumed. I just remember telling my daughter and my sisters that it was time to get off because I was about to become incoherent. Tonight we calculated that it was at least a 4 hour trip. Wonderful memories!

I tried to get on twice on Oasis but it was always full and no one would get off when it stopped. Now I know why. Thanks for hogging it! LOL.

Looking at the live Oasis cam....the RDT seems to be back in action.

Can anyone else confirm this? We are on Oasis in 1 week, and I so want the Rising Tide to be working.

I would say that if Steve says that it is working, then it is working.

Wow, that would be my worst nightmare.

Getting stuck, or better yet, lunging or jerking:eek:.

I am glad they wont run it if there is a concern.

Another reason not to do something for me with a drink in my system. I would freak.

Safe travels

Sue and crew

No need to worry. The cycle is very slow - like 10 - 15 minutes each way up / down. So no lunging or jerking. When it doesn't work it just stops. But the bigger issue (as mentioned elsewhere) is no bathroom if you are stopped mid way.

The last time we were on it they intentionally stopped it mid way to observe a Royal Promenade show - but this was announced pre-launch. Again - bathroom check first!

When I was on the Allure last summer the host lady while on our way up did a few trivia questions. Her first question was, "Do anyone know the difference in our Rising Tide Bar and Oasis?" Of course you had larger, smaller, faster, ect called out. She then gave the answer, "Our's actually works!" :D

Archived