Radiance questions

tazza

We are off on Pacific Islands cruise and would like to know wether you are given towels for the beach/are you allowed to take them off the ship or is it better to take your own?

My other question is regarding the new Izumi restaurant. What are the charges to eat there? I have read a lot of reviews and all have quoted different amounts. If anybody has anything else to tell us about this beautiful ship I would love to hear. Thanks :)

Can only answer on towels. Beach/Pool tools can be "checked out" by swipe of your room card and yes you may take with to beach. When returning to the ship there should be a table and bins for used towels where you turn them in and they "check in" the towels. Usually located in the elevator lobby on lowest deck if thats where you reboard. If you don't return what you take out there is a charge at the end of the cruise. So no need to bring your own. Quality of the ones they provide varies by age - some may be very nice and some might be pretty old and worn. They are fairly large so cover chairs and loungers pretty well.

Archived