Voyage Personaliser Problems Again

Camgirl

I can't access the voyage personaliser today. Is there a problem or is it just me? My cruise leaves in less than a week.

Sarah

Sarah, I can't access it either, this is the message that comes up when I try to get in:

"Sorry, Voyage Personaliser is currently undergoing essential maintenance, please try again later."

I am sailing on Tuesday. :(

I can't access the voyage personaliser today. Is there a problem or is it just me? My cruise leaves in less than a week.

Sarah

Sarah,

I haven't tried today but yesterday it was very 'picky' and for the first several times I tried to gain access it would 'not validate' me. Later it found it in it's heart to 'validate' me, but later in the evening it wanted nothing to do with me again. :confused::rolleyes:

I would suggest just keep trying.

Hoping for the best for you,

seasidegal

I haven't tried today but yesterday it was very 'picky' and for the first several times I tried to gain access it would 'not validate' me. Later it found it in it's heart to 'validate' me, but later in the evening it wanted nothing to do with me again. :confused::rolleyes:

Thanks everyone. It would seem I am also on the 'not sure about you today' list. It would not validate either me or my husband earlier but has now let me in. I don't think I will try later!!!

Sarah

it has become a very picky website. Sometimes it allows me access and other times it just says now way I'm letting you in.

I hope it will be kind enought to allow me access when my cabin has been assigned, because I haven't printed anything out yet because I'm waiting for my cabin assignent!!!

I wonder if the Auto Berth had something to do with this:-(

It depends on which web browser you use, With I.E it will not work in many attempts, But with Chrome or Firefox straight in 1st time.

Hmmmmm!!

I use Firefox and at 10.00am UK time I got this message:

Sorry, Voyage Personaliser is currently undergoing essential maintenance, please try again later.

I am a trusting sort of guy but it appears the site is certainly a 'high maintenance' feature and if we are to believe it is getting maintenance then perhaps serious consideration should be given as to whether a review is needed and the site altered to a more reliable option?

I have tried both the .uk site and the .com page and both give the exact same message the .com site and see if we get the same message.

Just logged into Internet Explorer as opposed to Firefox and logged in straight away. I immediately went back to Firefox but still no joy. The easy option would be to blame my security settings but nothing has changed, I have used Firefox to access this site and it worked perfectly..

I still choose to blame the Auto Berth ! Whitemarsh must of had something to do with this...

I blame Auto-berth too. That useless, lazy and uncooperative program still hasn't upgraded me - or done anything else worthwhile. I wouldn't be surprised if she's spreading gossip behind the scenes and has put the Voyage Personaliser offside.

Hmmmmm!!

I use Firefox and at 10.00am UK time I got this message:

Sorry, Voyage Personaliser is currently undergoing essential maintenance, please try again later.

I am a trusting sort of guy but it appears the site is certainly a 'high maintenance' feature and if we are to believe it is getting maintenance then perhaps serious consideration should be given as to whether a review is needed and the site altered to a more reliable option?

I have tried both the .uk site and the .com page and both give the exact same message the .com site and see if we get the same message.

Just logged into Internet Explorer as opposed to Firefox and logged in straight away. I immediately went back to Firefox but still no joy. The easy option would be to blame my security settings but nothing has changed, I have used Firefox to access this site and it worked perfectly..

It still is very 'picky' about if it wants to validate me :( doesn't matter whether I use Explorer or Firefox. When I try to log in the following 'pops' up:

We have been unable to validate your log in details, please try again.

The first time you click on "Voyage Personalizer" it sends me to a cunard.co.uk page. Then I get the "unable to validate" message, but this comes from a cunard.com page (it looks identical to the cunard.co.uk page). If I enter my details again on that page I'm able to get in.

I have found the perfect technique for accessing the Voyage Personaliser. I haven't had to change my browser either, you must follow each step in order:

1) Put your mouse in your left hand if your right handed(I don't know if this works for lefties)

2) Stand a short distance from away your computer monitor.

3) Hold a glass of Pol Acker in your right hand(if right handed), take a large glup, then wisper "I love Cunards new website" .

After a short pause you should begin to see the Voyage Personaliser appear on the screen...

The first time you click on "Voyage Personalizer" it sends me to a cunard.co.uk page. Then I get the "unable to validate" message, but this comes from a cunard.com page (it looks identical to the cunard.co.uk page). If I enter my details again on that page I'm able to get in.

This is my experience as well. I always received the "unable to validate" message on my first try, even when all the information is correct. On the second try there is never a problem. Something Cunard needs to work on.

Ernie

I have found the perfect technique for accessing the Voyage Personaliser. I haven't had to change my browser either, you must follow each step in order:

1) Put your mouse in your left hand if your right handed(I don't know if this works for lefties)

2) Stand a short distance from away your computer monitor.

3) Hold a glass of Pol Acker in your right hand(if right handed), take a large glup, then wisper "I love Cunards new website" .

After a short pause you should begin to see the Voyage Personaliser appear on the screen...

LOL...thanks for the laugh in the midst of dealing with not being 'validated' and valued! :-)

However:

:eek: Not even wanting, desiring, needing to see my Voyage Personaliser would I stoop so low to 'taking a large glup' of Pol Acker! :p If the words, "I love Cunard's new website" came out of my mouth, I'm sure a "Pinocchio nose" would grow immediately. :(

Archived