What to buy for my sister and family

My sister and her family (6) is going on the Explorer of the Seas in January and want to but them something for the cruise

On NCL I give them money so they can have dinner at one of the pay resturants. Looking on the RCC I see only one pay resturant. They really do not like to dress up especially their kids (30's). One reason why I like NCL.

Any suggestions in what to get them for their cruise They do not drink except for maybe her DH who may have a couple of beers.

My sister and her family (6) is going on the Explorer of the Seas in January and want to but them something for the cruise

On NCL I give them money so they can have dinner at one of the pay resturants. Looking on the RCC I see only one pay resturant. They really do not like to dress up especially their kids (30's). One reason why I like NCL.

Any suggestions in what to get them for their cruise They do not drink except for maybe her DH who may have a couple of beers.

Giving $ foir taxis or something might be nice. Sometimes, when I travel, I feel guilty for spending $ on something that costs too much, but if it is budgeted before hand or something like that, I don't feel guilty.

There are packages you can buy for thier room too, such and champange and chocolate covered strawberries.

You are thoughtful to think of thier trip and wanting to get them something special for that. :)

Not sure how much you want to spend but you could buy an excursion for the adults or the kids which would save them some money. You could also go to the gifts and gear section on Royal Caribbean and order them a cake or cupcakes or something else for the room.

On our first cruise, my Mom called RCCL and gave my DH and myself $100 on board credit. She gave us the receipt along with a Bon Voyage card just before we left for the airport.

It wasn't much, but it turned out to be a great gift. As first time cruisers we didn't know how much we could really spend on board with those foo-foo drinks and bingo and gift shop tshirt sales, etc...

You are thoughtful to think of doing something for them.

Ann

Archived