Eurodam Sail-away - Saturday, November

innlady1

I'll try to be here but we're meeting friends for dinner. Sheila, you have to teach me tapatalk for the droid. I also have the Razor. What is it and why do you use it?

Carol, the Play store link here to tapatalk will give you a good idea of its use... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quoord.tapatalkpro.activity&feature=nav_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDNd

I'll try to be here but we're meeting friends for dinner. Sheila, you have to teach me tapatalk for the droid. I also have the Razor. What is it and why do you use it?

I believe there's a "Sticky" here on how to use it. Tapatalk is how you can access Cruise Critic. When I first got my Droid, someone here walked me through the steps and the "Sticky". I haven't a clue how I did it so best to check for the Sticky. I HATE my Droid.

Darn! I just found you guys here!:o I just started another thread....sorry about that! :D

Anyway, I'm here!!!!

Kelly - consider yourself lashed 10 times with wet noodles:):)

Glad you are on board :D See you next Sunday:)

[quote name='innlady1'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Thanks for posting that for Carol...that should work![/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Well, it's not the sticky on CC but the download area on Google Play, but it should give an idea of what it does and how to use...

[quote name='KNOT2L82SAIL']arghhhh... I was watching and then I decided to refresh and now.... the internet cannot connect to the website according to the error message I am getting. :mad:[/QUOTE]

Sometimes I've had to kill and restart my browser to get it back up, it that helps....

[quote name='0bnxshs']Carol, the Play store link here to tapatalk will give you a good idea of its use... [URL]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quoord.tapatalkpro.activity&feature=nav_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDNd[/URL][/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Thank you. I have CC, Facebook, email, and several other forums on the face of my phone. I'm not sure how this would be any different. All my icons are on the face of the phone. Am I missing something?
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Phewwww....got it back just in time.
I am wondering how much chaos there was today for the passengers disembarking.
On December 22, there will also be 8 ships in port.... one is the Amsterdam and I will be one of those disembarking. Hopefully it will be a quick and easy shot to the airport!

[quote name='mamaofami'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Thank you. I have CC, Facebook, email, and several other forums on the face of my phone. I'm not sure how this would be any different. All my icons are on the face of the phone. Am I missing something?
[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

From what I gather it is a browser app that specifically makes using forums like Cruise Critic easier to use from a smart phone, rather than forcing you to try using the default browser and it's limitations. I never used it myself, perhaps Sheila can tell you if it makes it easier....

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]They're zeroing in on the Caribbean Princess...our first ship...I can see our balcony. Having said that, that got us hooked on cruising...from there we switched to HAL where we've been ever since. She was just too big for us...didn't notice it on the ship but the lines disembarking where horrendous.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Archived