Eurodam Sail-away - Saturday, November

innlady1

[quote name='KNOT2L82SAIL']Phewwww....got it back just in time.
I am wondering how much chaos there was today for the passengers disembarking.
On December 22, there will also be 8 ships in port.... one is the Amsterdam and I will be one of those disembarking. Hopefully it will be a quick and easy shot to the airport![/QUOTE]

Great... now I'm locked up and can't view..... :rolleyes:

[quote name='KNOT2L82SAIL']Phewwww....got it back just in time.
I am wondering how much chaos there was today for the passengers disembarking.
On December 22, there will also be 8 ships in port.... one is the Amsterdam and I will be one of those disembarking. Hopefully it will be a quick and easy shot to the airport![/quote]

[SIZE=3]It will be quick and easy to the airport I'm sure - the wait at the airport might be another story:eek: good luck:)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]

I just want to give a heads up... be careful switching between the PE cam and FLL cam. It stops working going back to the PE cam. Also, has anyone noticed that the picture from the PE cam is not that great? Like some spots on it? But I would not check right now to see what I am talking about. I just got hung up again and had to go out and then come back.

[quote name='PeaceLoveCruise']We are going to need to bring out flashlights out, Jacqui!!! :D
Purple Sparckly flashlight NOW PACKED!!!!! :p[/quote]

Is there anything you haven't packed??? You are much more precise than I:o

[quote name='KNOT2L82SAIL']I just want to give a heads up... be careful switching between the PE cam and FLL cam. It stops working going back to the PE cam. Also, has anyone noticed that the picture from the PE cam is not that great? Like some spots on it? But I would not check right now to see what I am talking about. I just got hung up again and had to go out and then come back.[/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]HM -- I have never had a problem switching back and forth.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='KNOT2L82SAIL']I just want to give a heads up... be careful switching between the PE cam and FLL cam. It stops working going back to the PE cam. Also, has anyone noticed that the picture from the PE cam is not that great? Like some spots on it? But I would not check right now to see what I am talking about. I just got hung up again and had to go out and then come back.[/QUOTE]

The lens of the PE webcam reminds me of the Lido Buffet windows on many ships....

[quote name='KNOT2L82SAIL']I just want to give a heads up... be careful switching between the PE cam and FLL cam. It stops working going back to the PE cam. Also, has anyone noticed that the picture from the PE cam is not that great? Like some spots on it? But I would not check right now to see what I am talking about. I just got hung up again and had to go out and then come back.[/quote]

I think those spots are the sparkles off of the lens from the sun. :confused:

so right - first I thought the Princess ship was moving - then retracted as she was frozen and indeed she's moving:) Thanks for figuring that out:)

[quote name='PeaceLoveCruise']I think those spots are the sparkles off of the lens from the sun. :confused:[/quote]
they are sparkles off the sun but there is dirt or maybe salt on the lense creating that prism. and yes, the picture is not that clear. the Hyatt cam is great, however.

[quote name='KNOT2L82SAIL']I just want to give a heads up... be careful switching between the PE cam and FLL cam. It stops working going back to the PE cam. Also, has anyone noticed that the picture from the PE cam is not that great? Like some spots on it? But I would not check right now to see what I am talking about. I just got hung up again and had to go out and then come back.[/QUOTE]

Yes I noticed that....If Lou and Dave wanna fly me down to FLL I'll be more than happy to clean it off....LOL

[quote name='Krazy Kruizers'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]I always pack a small flashlight.[/SIZE][/FONT][/quote]

Oh we always pack a little flashlight - but I don't think that would do the trick in the darkness on a sail a way;) I think Kelly has something much better packed already:eek:

Archived