More Buffet news from MSC!

MTL=CRUISEFAMILY

Hi, I was just roaming around on the different threads and so far this new system has been receiving rave reviews, it's going to be company wide, all ships and cruisers already on board are giving it high marks. It's great to now see people saying good things about the food service, it was rather depressing reading food reviews the last year while I had an upcoming cruise, lol! Now I can't wait!

Hi, I was just roaming around on the different threads and so far this new system has been receiving rave reviews, it's going to be company wide, all ships and cruisers already on board are giving it high marks. It's great to now see people saying good things about the food service, it was rather depressing reading food reviews the last year while I had an upcoming cruise, lol! Now I can't wait!

I am sure you will be fine. Our food was really good on the Divina a few weeks ago.

Nice to hear about improvements in the buffet, hopefully those are already done to Magnifica on May.

On my opinion MSC main dining room (Fantasia 2011) food was better than on Celebrity so hopefully the buffet will also get real improvements.

We had a great cruise. All my fears were unfounded. The embarkation was chaotic but we still managed to be on the ship in 20 minutes. Buffet also busy but at no time did we not manage to get a seat. The ship was awesome inside and out. Food was good, entertainment far better than I expected. In fact we missed the 1st 2 shows because we had decided not to go but our dining companions were raving about it, so we went along. Sorry we missed some of them because they were really good. The staff were some of the friendliest we have had on any of the cruise lines we have travelled on. No pushing or shoving at all on board and service from the waiters was excellent. All inc Allegrisimo package was well worth the money. Just had an inside cabin which was lovely, kept spotless by our steward Diki. I am envious of you all waiting to sail on her. Have a great time.

Archived