The Breeze is in St. Thomas!

Stevie17

So excited to see her so close to Miami! :D:D:D

http://www.thevillasongreatbay.com/webcam.html

No, I am on the Carnival Breeze and we are in the island of St Maarten, at the town of Philipsburg.

I am sitting in the Honky Tonk bar on the beach in Phillipsburg facing the ship, the WIfI is free and the beers are $1.50 a bottle during Happy Hour.

I am disturbed to read on John Heald's Blog that CC passengers coming on at Miami are asking for security presence at the CC Meet'n'Greet as there are subversive members who are threatening to cause trouble at the event.

Its a sad state of affairs when that happens.

John left the ship yesterday at Antigua with Calvin and now we have a new CD, Butch Begovich.

John Heald is a hard act to follow.

Glad to see the Breeze in the Caribbean!

Griller: how's the cruise? The hired help? The mood in general?

We've all read about the Breeze in the Med and know not to compare those reviews with the Carib.... having a good time? Butch doing a good job as CD?

Thanks in advance!

I would not know what it is like to have John as a CD. He was supposed to have been the CD of the Magic for the Nov 27th, 2001 sailing I was on, but he left the ship a week early. Miami changed his schedule in September 2011 and it irked a fair number of people...I was on BC4 so I got a wee taste of him in action..I saw wee cuz BC4 wasn't planned too well considering it was only a few months after the problem on the Splendor......they didn't plan the events until the week or two before BC4......still, I had fun, who wouldn't have fun on a cruise *BG*

I would not know what it is like to have John as a CD.

Same here, he was supposed to be on our Breeze Med cruise mid October....but he left (there were sightings of JH for about the 1st 2 days as he was still on the ship filming something for the BBC)....but that traitor left, we had Jaime, she was OK, but not JH....then he came back for the TA and all the hooplah that coming into port in Miami for the first time will entail. We were sad to have missed him too!!

Our very first cruise 9 years ago on the Triumph John was the CD. It was a fluke and we haven't run into him again, until we board the Breeze on 11/22 just for the two day. He was incredible back on the Triumph and I'm looking forward to this short cruise to enjoy his presence again.

No, I am on the Carnival Breeze and we are in the island of St Maarten, at the town of Philipsburg.

I am sitting in the Honky Tonk bar on the beach in Phillipsburg facing the ship, the WIfI is free and the beers are $1.50 a bottle during Happy Hour.

I am disturbed to read on John Heald's Blog that CC passengers coming on at Miami are asking for security presence at the CC Meet'n'Greet as there are subversive members who are threatening to cause trouble at the event.

Its a sad state of affairs when that happens.

John left the ship yesterday at Antigua with Calvin and now we have a new CD, Butch Begovich.

John Heald is a hard act to follow.

I am thinking it was the cruise on the Glory. Nov 25 or 26 that they were having a conflict.

We are on the 2 and the 8 in the Breeze and it is a great group on both...

Archived