Considering Explorerof the Seas.

NanaL

We sailed her in May, and she was in good shape. The carpet in some of the cabin hallways were a bit worn, and a couple elevator lights were out, but all in all, she is aging beautifully. Kudos to her crew!

I have my 3rd sailing booked for next October - still pre-refurb. I love this ship! Wonderful crew and excellent service!

We just off Thursday (third time) and will be back onboard in March. The ship is in fine shape. Some people complain about things that naturally come with a ship being around sea water-rust for example. They were replacing carpeting (and not just what got wet-stairways and hallways too) on our cruise and are constantly painting, etc as ships need lots of maintenance. We had no complaints.

I loved EOS. I was a little worried after being off her for so long, and having most recently been on the Oasis for my last RCI ship. I enjoyed every bit of the ship, to the point where we are considering an 11 day. The crew are fantastic, and I loved the Solarium. While the ship wasn't brand new, I only saw how fabulous it was; not how old it was.

Archived