closest drug store to long beach port?

CanWeGoYet?

I'm wondering if there is a drug store or convenience store to close to the long beach port. I want to pick up a few things before the 2nd leg of the B2B. I wasn't paying a lot of a attention during the taxi ride to the port last monday.

Thanks in advance for any help. & is the route for vehicles only or can pedestrians walk it?

We took the passport shuttle bus, it worked like a charm. I had forgotten embarkation day of the 2nd leg of the B2B was Black Friday. About 5 police cars lined up outside walmart with lights flashing, I don't know if they were there waiting for trouble or it had already happened. The store was crowded but lines weren't too bad, by that time it was early afternoon so the door buster deals were long gone.

Anyway got the stuff we needed & then back to the ship.

We just returned from our cruise out of Long Beach. We took the Passport Bus into Long Beach. Just ask the driver to tell you the Walmart stop. One thing to note, Walmart does not sell wine. We walked across the street to a grocery store and bought our 2 allotted bottles there.

Archived