Christmas Decorations On Ships

P&C4/16/67

The ships are very decked out for the holidays. The centrum will be lovely as you board but you will fine little bits of cheer all over the ship. A family member told me one year that a ship in December is like a big present, you unwrap again and again, finding all kinds of special happiness inside.

the Navigator holiday pics are lovely...I just got off the Thanksgiving week cruise on Navigator and was disappointed that no holiday decorations were up at all yet :( when I cruised with Carnival during Thanksgiving of 2008, the ship was already decorated--at least partially--for the holiday season

We sail many times between late November and mid December and every ship is beautifully decorated with a gorgeous tree, a gingerbread house in the windjammer and other assorted decorations. There is normally some type of holiday trivia instead of the normal trivia. But only once, I believe the Navigator, they handed out song books and we sang carols. It was great and we loved it. I have four cruises lined up before the new year all on different ships and can't wait to see the christmas trees. :D

When are the decorations generally taken down? Would they leave them up for a New year's Eve cruise departing December 30th?

Thanks,

M

I certainly hope so (sailing Dec. 31). I think they'll leave them up until the first week in January.

Archived