Gratuities

IAMCRZIN

Can i pay gratuities when i make final payment? Do i need to do this with my PVP??

Yes - $11.50 per day per person. I believe if you pay in advance this wa, they'll be charged to your credit card immediately (versus to your S&S Account if you pay onboard). ken

Don't be surprised when the charge for gratuities still shows up on your bill and tv after you board - it will soon be accompanied by your previous payment. Sometimes not right away though, I've seen it take another day for your previous payment to show.

i would put the money aside and wait to pay. Our service was the worst in some areas last cruise.You would not believe the people in line to take tips off there bill. Well u can always take a certain amount off if u fell its needed.

we will prepay tips with final'payment or before we leave. i like to have as much for vacation prepaid as much as possible.

if you do have bad service anywhere...tell someone and give them a chance to remove them.

you can still remove tips of you prepay. we had to do that with dining room one cruise service was that bad and we did give them three chances.

we asked to move them to the other service personal.

Archived