sea pass statement question

when cruising with Carnival, a print-out of our on-board account statement is left in our cabin the last night of the cruise--sort of like they do at a hotel...I was expecting the same thing on the RCI cruise I just returned from...no copy was left in my cabin, and I didn't have the time or patience on disembarkation morning to seek out guest services

how is this handled on RCI? do you have to request a copy of your statement from guest services prior to disembarkation? I know you can view your statement on the interactive tv screen during the cruise; however, I wanted a printed version to bring home for my records

I think the only option I have now is to contact RCI customer service; right?

when cruising with Carnival, a print-out of our on-board account statement is left in our cabin the last night of the cruise--sort of like they do at a hotel...I was expecting the same thing on the RCI cruise I just returned from...no copy was left in my cabin, and I didn't have the time or patience on disembarkation morning to seek out guest services

how is this handled on RCI? do you have to request a copy of your statement from guest services prior to disembarkation? I know you can view your statement on the interactive tv screen during the cruise; however, I wanted a printed version to bring home for my records

It should have been shoved under your door in the pre-dawn hours.

If you want a copy, you can call them and they will email you a copy in one to two weeks.

I don't know what time you departed your room, but we have always had a statement by sometime between 5:30 and 6AM.

Remember that you have interactive TV and can view your statement on line at any time. You can review it at any time, and visit the Guest Relations desk at any time with any questions.

Rick

Here is the number for Post Cruise Customer Service 1-800-256-6649

On our recent B2B, we did not get a statement for either leg of the cruise. Could it be becasue we paid out in cash and our balance was $0.00?

OP, did you have a balance due?

That makes sense. You should have gotten a printout at the time you cashed out, so there was no need to send another printout.

Maybe the room steward didn't wake up early enough to distribute all statements?

We were getting ours on the last morning, not the night before, usually pushed under the door, only once I think it was left in the outside holder on the wall.

We've always gotten a statement on departure morning no matter if we had a credit balance, a zero balance or a balance due.

Even if you've had a cash account (not secured with a debit or credit card)?

I thought when someone had a cash account, and payed it off on the last night, the SeaPass card was disabled from furthur charges. If someone has an account secured with a credit card and pays cash on the last night, they can still charge on the SeaPass, so it would make sense to get a final bill.

Bob

Even if you've had a cash account (not secured with a debit or credit card)?

I thought when someone had a cash account, and payed it off on the last night, the SeaPass card was disabled from furthur charges. If someone has an account secured with a credit card and pays cash on the last night, they can still charge on the SeaPass, so it would make sense to get a final bill.

Bob

That I can't answer since we always give our RCI cc at check in.:o

That I can't answer since we always give our RCI cc at check in.:o

Yes, we always use a CC too, so I don't know how it works from personal experience. Our daughter's friends always use cash accounts, but I don't know whether they got bills on debarkation day or not.

On our last couple of cruises, we noticed they were leaving envelopes tucked into the cabin number on the wall outside the door. We didn't even notice it the first time. You may have walked right past it, not knowing it was there.

Ann

thanks, y'all...now I think one of two things happened...either it was tucked behind the cabin room # (which I don't think is the case since I am usually very good about noticing things like that)...or, as someone mentioned, we may have left our cabin before the steward delivered it...we left the cabin around 6:15 to go down to the MDR to eat breakfast at 6:30, since we were the first group scheduled to disembark at 7:15...I will call customer service and get them to send me a copy :)

Archived