Food/snack options on Mariner of the Seas?

AlanS17

Anyway, the person in question has a different view of what courtesy is on message boards; you can see this if you review his other posts by clicking on his board name. After that you might decide you no longer wish to see his posts and put him on your ignore list.

It's kind of funny that so many people want to "ignore" me.

But they all spend time reading my previous posts.

Can't get enough can you?

LOL.

• 2 weeks later...
It's kind of funny that so many people want to "ignore" me.

But they all spend time reading my previous posts.

Can't get enough can you?

LOL.

Actually, I wanted to be fair to you and make sure you were the poster I was referring to, so I reviewed some of your previous posts.

Your posts will show up as quotes, but yes, you are one of my ignorals.

OK, I just got off the Mariner this morning, and thought the food all week was great!

I LOVE the Boardwalk Dog House. Anyone that wants a low carb snack is in for a treat. I would get the dog with grilled veggies or sauerkraut, and no bun. Lots of mustard, too. Delish.

Pizza was good in the Promenade Cafe. Never made it to Johnny Rocket's.

Escargot (fabulous) in the Main Dining Room, and my head waiter brought me two on the last night. Yum.

Beef is much better/upgraded in the MDR, too, according to hubby.

I agree. Boardwalk Dog House was a Huge Hit with our family. I ate way too many hot dogs.

The Tapas in Vintages were free. We did order a glass of wine and the bartender brought over a desert selection for us without even asking. I enjoyed the little bites!

I believe there is a pub lunch of fish and chips in the pub, but I missed it (forgot to look for it, really. Boo).

I consider the late night deck party buffet the same as a midnight buffet. It's not like the old days in the MDR where everyone goes through and takes pictures first (and then no one really eats). Instead, it is more of a BBQ that people stand in line and actually eat. While not as elaborate as the one in the MDR, it is still a very nice spread with ice sculptures, etc.

I didn't eat in the Promenade this last trip as much as previous, but the selection always looked good. Near the pizza they also had empanadas which I had a few of those one day.

Thank you. Always welcome reports on new ideas. Also report on Promenade Cafe.

HB

quote=pcur;36370822]OK, I just got off the Mariner this morning, and thought the food all week was great!

I LOVE the Boardwalk Dog House. Anyone that wants a low carb snack is in for a treat. I would get the dog with grilled veggies or sauerkraut, and no bun. Lots of mustard, too. Delish.

Pizza was good in the Promenade Cafe. Never made it to Johnny Rocket's.

Escargot (fabulous) in the Main Dining Room, and my head waiter brought me two on the last night. Yum.

Beef is much better/upgraded in the MDR, too, according to hubby.

OMG....I forgot about the CAVIAR!!!

In the Champagne lounge during happy hour. Buy a glass of champagne or a drink and help yourself to the caviar. And, it's the good stuff, too. Not too salty. Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooved it!!

Archived