HELLOOOOO NCL.... I want 2014-15 itineraries!

cruisin07family

We did a Celebrity Infinity Repo last December from Ft. Lauderdale, through the Panama Canal down the west coast of South America to Valpariaso, Chile. It was great. We loved going through the canal, as well as stops in Colombia, Panama, Ecuador, Peru and three stops in Chile.

Next we go around the horn. Chile is very much like Europe, while Peru is very much South American. We loved Peru and want to go back for a land tour of Machu Pucchu.

I don't know when we will book a cruise for South America, but if NCL doesn't have one when we are ready Celebrity looks great.

The missing cruises for 2014 are now published and I found some nice reposition ones as well. :)

I wonder if all the cruises have been published? I was looking at a cruise of the Faroe Islands, Norway and Iceland from Copenhagen in September 2014 on the Star, that doesn't show up in 2014, even though it does for 2013.

I wonder if all the cruises have been published? I was looking at a cruise of the Faroe Islands, Norway and Iceland from Copenhagen in September 2014 on the Star, that doesn't show up in 2014, even though it does for 2013.

I was looking at it last week. It went to 14 days and they added Dublin and Glasgow.

On September 22, 2014, Norwegian Star will embark the popular, 14-day Norway, Iceland and Faroe Islands itinerary from Copenhagen, Denmark visiting Bergen and Alesund, Norway; Lerwick, Shetland Islands; Thorshavn, Faroe Islands; Reykjavik, Iceland; Glasgow, Scotland; and Dublin, Ireland.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

I was looking at it last week. It went to 14 days and they added Dublin and Glasgow.

On September 22, 2014, Norwegian Star will embark the popular, 14-day Norway, Iceland and Faroe Islands itinerary from Copenhagen, Denmark visiting Bergen and Alesund, Norway; Lerwick, Shetland Islands; Thorshavn, Faroe Islands; Reykjavik, Iceland; Glasgow, Scotland; and Dublin, Ireland.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

As of this morning, it is not on the NCL website.

I stand corrected, it is on there.

Ship: Norwegian Star

Departs: Roundtrip from Copenhagen, Denmark

Departure Dates: 2014: Sep 22

Ports of Call: Copenhagen, Denmark, Bergen, Norway, Alesund, Norway, Lerwick, Shetland Islands, Scotland, Thorshavn, Faroe Islands, Reykjavik, Iceland, Glasgow (Greenock), Scotland, Dublin, Ireland

Share with friends

Compare this vacation

Cruise fares from:

Inside Oceanview Balcony Mini Suite Suite

$1749 $1949 $2699 $2999 $3999

• 1 month later...
That's the one I'm waiting for too :)

Not sure if everyone saw this, but here's the 2014/2015 dates for the new Houston, TX port...

Ship: Norwegian Jewel

Departs: Roundtrip from Houston

Departure Dates: 2014: Oct 11 18 25 Nov 1 8 15 22 29 Dec 6 13 20 27 2015: Jan 3 10 17 24 31 Feb 7 14 21 28 Mar 7 14 21 28 Apr 4 11

Ports of Call: Houston, Cozumel, Mexico, Belize City, Belize, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras

Archived