HELLOOOOO NCL.... I want 2014-15 itineraries!

cruisin07family

Woo hoo! Summer Mediterranean cruises for 2014 released today and I just booked my family on the Spirit.

FYI, the half price child fare is still active (I only pay 399.50 for my youngest) and so is the $300 ship credit for booking a suite.

So excited! Can finally stop debating and tell my kids on Christmas morning.

Woo hoo! Summer Mediterranean cruises for 2014 released today and I just booked my family on the Spirit.

FYI, the half price child fare is still active (I only pay 399.50 for my youngest) and so is the $300 ship credit for booking a suite.

So excited! Can finally stop debating and tell my kids on Christmas morning.

Great deal! I know they are going to offer the kid's promo tomorrow 12/12/12 also.

I want summer of 2015 ASAP. My child graduates from high school then and we want to have a celebration cruise.

We have the same thing happening. We went in 2011 for my son's. Now my daughter graduates high school and son graduates from college in 2015 so we are patiently waiting, not.

Still waiting for some new itineraries.

Golly, cruise ships can travel only so far in a given length of time. Piers large enough for today's cruise ships are available only at a few ports. Cruise lines only do business with just a few reputable vendors at the various ports.

Once they find an itinerary that sells well, where they end up substituting ever larger ships, don't expect that itinerary to go away. It'll be around for a really long time. You should be jumping with joy that a few cruise lines change the ships on that itinerary regularly.

Few cruise lines are going to introduce all new itineraries with their largest and newest ships. Those ships will remain sailing the well established itineraries. It's the older, smaller ships you'll find sailing the brand new itineraries from brand new home ports.

So glad these were finally released. Booked Alaska with friends on the Pearl in a Penthouse Suite (forward.) Since this will only be our third cruise (and first on NCL) I've now to learn all I can about the ship and itinerary.

Does anybody know where are all the repositioning cruises for spring 2014 and when do they publish them? I thought that all cruises until the end of summer 2014 were published already.

For example:

The Star ends it's Mexican Riviera cruises to Los Angeles on Apr 20th and the next cruise that I can find is from Copenhagen on May 19th.

The Jewel ends it's Caribbean cruises to NOLA on Apr 20th and the next published cruise is from Vancouver on May 10th.

etc.

I want to see the reposition itineraries. I want them sooo bad! :D :D

I'm pretty excited about Texas as well! Lived in Fort Worth for a couple years (in the 90s) and I would love to visit Texas again!! What better excuse than a cruise....of course, Houston and Fort Worth aren't very close...but it's still Texas!!:cool:

From a native Texan, I have to say that it is special. Have a Daughter in Houston now. How can you stand freezing where you live today?

I'd love to see South America!

We did a Celebrity Infinity Repo last December from Ft. Lauderdale, through the Panama Canal down the west coast of South America to Valpariaso, Chile. It was great. We loved going through the canal, as well as stops in Colombia, Panama, Ecuador, Peru and three stops in Chile.

Next we go around the horn. Chile is very much like Europe, while Peru is very much South American. We loved Peru and want to go back for a land tour of Machu Pucchu.

Archived