Mariner TA - Pics

jpg1747

Good pictures Judy! Looks like everybody had fun.

Tell me they improved that "Royalpalloza" parade lol. It was not the best parade they've ever had when we saw it last January. "Enchanted Knights" from the year before was way better IMHO. Didn't affect my cruise any, but I kinda felt sorry for the performers at the time.

Tell me they improved that "Royalpalloza" parade lol. It was not the best parade they've ever had when we saw it last January. "Enchanted Knights" from the year before was way better IMHO. Didn't affect my cruise any, but I kinda felt sorry for the performers at the time.

The parade was OK but we've learned not to expect too much, we did hear while on the cruise that they are having the dreamworks experience coming on there so this parade will be replaced by shrek/ kung foo panda etc.

Good pictures Judy! Looks like everybody had fun.

Thanks. This being my first big ship cruise on Royal, I had nothing to compare it to. I thought the parades/entertainment on the promenade were fun. About what I expect from cruiseline entertainment.

Judy,

Thanks for the pictures and we did have a great time with all. The wine, chesse, bread and olives were great for sail away from Corsica. Linda and I talk about it all the time. Hope to sail with you again some day.

Vic

Judy,

Thanks for the pictures and we did have a great time with all. The wine, chesse, bread and olives were great for sail away from Corsica. Linda and I talk about it all the time. Hope to sail with you again some day.

Vic

That was definitely a highlight - and the company made it even better. Would love to party .... errr .... sail with you guys again.

Archived