Happy, Excited, Over Joyed post!

shelly11

Lately I've seen a lot of negative posts on here. How about all the happy stuff?

We going on a cruise! On vacation! No work or school! No cooking or cleaning! Sun, surf, shows and relaxation!

Sounds great to me!

Lately I've seen a lot of negative posts on here. How about all the happy stuff?

We going on a cruise! On vacation! No work or school! No cooking or cleaning! Sun, surf, shows and relaxation!

Sounds great to me!

Totally agree! All this negativity is horrible. Wow you are getting ready to ring the New Year in on the Dawn. Now, that's something to do the Happy Dance for. That is a very exciting time to cruise and a perfect place to ring the new year. Have a great time....... :)

The smell of the ocean, the breezes, shopping onboard, the warm temps, the color of the water, the gentle rocking of the ship at night, searching for signs of whales or dolphins, the sunrises, the sunsets, the sound of the waves, the swaying palms on the gorgeous islands, the friendly people on the ship and on shore, shopping on the islands, new adventures on excursions, up close and personal with new animals, romance, good food, dessert whenever you want it, room service, being waited on, being entertained in many different ways, trying new drinks, trying new taste treats, and did I mention shopping? I could go on and on!:D

Totally agree! All this negativity is horrible. Wow you are getting ready to ring the New Year in on the Dawn. Now, that's something to do the Happy Dance for. That is a very exciting time to cruise and a perfect place to ring the new year. Have a great time....... :)

Thanks!!!

We leave this Sunday. Look forward to getting away from dreary winter rains and grey skies. Bring on the sun and warm temps. I'll be sitting on my balcony rlaxing and enjoying the wonderful service of my butler. Thanks NCL !!!

Happy, happy toooo. Leaving in 6 days on the beautiful Gem!! DOS, upgraded from OS.. I feel your excitement. Packing tomorrow, hoping my little dog doesn't get too upset with the suit cases. Oh well, she'll get over it because I'm going come hell or high water. Woot woot!!

I love everyone's responses! Keep the positivity flowing! :D

And feel priveledged to be able to do it. You can be petty and critical or embrace that magical time on a wonderous ship with friends and family. I will always choose the latter.

Sounds great to me!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your attitude!! I feel the same way. Life is too short to stress about the little stuff.

I'm so happy to be on vacation, I couldn't care less if it rains the whole time and the ship never leaves the embarkation port. I get to be on vacation with my hubby and spend much needed quality time together. If we just sit in our tiny room and watch crappy tv, thats just fine with me cause I don't have to work and I don't have to clean

WOOHOO I'm doing the single digit dance :-)

Say goodbye to 2012. Lots of ups and downs and changes. Milestone Birthday.

Looking ahead to 2013 and a repeat on the Sun in my favorite aft penthouse with my mom. Lots of R&R and looking out on miles and miles of the deep blue sea.

Life is good. Even with the ups and downs, that way we really appreciate the good stuff!

We are getting on the Dawn when you get off!!! So excited I can hardly wait. I agree with you, I love cruising! Love the sun, the sound and view of the ocean, rocking to sleep (sometimes almost rocked out of bed by waves;)), the ports of call, etc. I love everything about it.

As the excitement builds, the countdown clock starts ticking down, then the rush to get everything done. That moment when you pull up to the dock and you see your ship sitting there waiting for arrival. There is nothing like that feeling in the world.......... :D

As the excitement builds, the countdown clock starts ticking down, then the rush to get everything done. That moment when you pull up to the dock and you see your ship sitting there waiting for arrival. There is nothing like that feeling in the world.......... :D

You are right- for me it's like being seven years old and seeing a new bike by the Christmas tree!

Couldn't agree more, :D We just happen to be on the Dawn, first time aft balcony, wow. My BIL.SIL, will be joining us, what more could a person want. Can't wait. Great topic, enjoy your cruise. :cool: and leave some of the fun for us , Take care. :cool:

The smell of the ocean, the breezes, shopping onboard, the warm temps, the color of the water, the gentle rocking of the ship at night, searching for signs of whales or dolphins, the sunrises, the sunsets, the sound of the waves, the swaying palms on the gorgeous islands, the friendly people on the ship and on shore, shopping on the islands, new adventures on excursions, up close and personal with new animals, romance, good food, dessert whenever you want it, room service, being waited on, being entertained in many different ways, trying new drinks, trying new taste treats, and did I mention shopping? I could go on and on!:D

Totally agree ...love ships and where they sail Bon voyage

I am happily looking forward to my 2 cruises on the Dawn.

After the Holiday season-- which can be hectic but enjoyable, I will have something exciting to look forward to in the New Year. My husband and I will be sailing on the Dawn for the 1st time in February. Plus, added bonus by Feb. school vacation it will also mean I am halfway through the teaching school year!(Double Happiness) When we return from the Dawn, only 6 months later we are fortunate to be sailing her again with our family and friends. I am getting dizzy with happiness just thinking about all of this! Oh,by the way Happy Holidays everyone!;):):p

Sounds great to me!

Bon Voyage!

Couldn't agree more, :D We just happen to be on the Dawn, first time aft balcony, wow. My BIL.SIL, will be joining us, what more could a person want. Can't wait. Great topic, enjoy your cruise. :cool: and leave some of the fun for us , Take care. :cool:

We love the Dawn! We were in Aft Balcony Cabin #10230. What a great cabin with amazing views. We saw everything from dolphins, flying fish, other cruise ships, lightning in the distance and a shooting star. The Aft area is very quiet and the aroma of sweet bread and pasteries is a constant from the bakery down below. Now, we book well in advance to ensure we are able to book an Aft Cabin. Most recently, we were fortunate to snag an Aft Facing Penthouse Suite with a large wrap around balcony on the Star. Enjoy your cruise! The Dawn is a great ship. :)

Archived