Time to Reflect

librarylady19

Hi Sandi:) home now....she is a beautiful ship. Will post some thoughts

about it. I am sure others will have their own. We missed Nassau

(which didn't matter to me) since I had no plans to get off the ship

anyway. Capt opened up the all the bars (except Molecular) for 2

hours on Thursday night for everyone (free drinks).

Need to do some laundry.......will post some more thoughts later.

She is a beautiful ship. The only other S class I've been on is the Solstice, which I loved as well. I like the added features such as "Game On", and the "Hideaway". Three nights though, simply wasn't enough. The only negative I found was that our cabin was directly above a smoking area which for us, limited our balcony use some since we are not smokers. OTher than that, we had a fabulous time and would love to take her out for a week cruise some day.

Bummer - I always book port side to avoid the smoking areas as I definitely would not like that:mad:

Hadn't heard much about Game On yet - looked like a fun idea as I'm not a card player. Was it noisy in Hideaway?

We stopped by Hideaway on the TA for an hour or so and it was very quite.

Linda

Bummer - I always book port side to avoid the smoking areas as I definitely would not like that:mad:

Hadn't heard much about Game On yet - looked like a fun idea as I'm not a card player. Was it noisy in Hideaway?

Everytime I walked by there it was empty or just very few folks and

it was quiet. They have a coffee station in there too. I took some

pictures....will have to get them uploaded.

Now I'm a little confused! I thought there's an area port side on deck 5 for smoking...that's why we've booked starboard :(

She is a beautiful ship. The only other S class I've been on is the Solstice, which I loved as well. I like the added features such as "Game On", and the "Hideaway". Three nights though, simply wasn't enough. The only negative I found was that our cabin was directly above a smoking area which for us, limited our balcony use some since we are not smokers. OTher than that, we had a fabulous time and would love to take her out for a week cruise some day.

Can't wait to enjoy "Reflection" next year! Could you please say where cabin was located in regard to the smoking area?

Unless I am mistaken, smoking is PORTSIDE........I can say it is portside

up on deck 15 at the Sunset Bar. They have ashtrays set up on the

small tables for smokers.

Sandi, you mentioned only booking cabins portside?..didn't you mean

to say Starboard?:confused:

Which cabin was it? Can you post the number please? Thanks.

Unless I am mistaken, smoking is PORTSIDE........I can say it is portside

up on deck 15 at the Sunset Bar. They have ashtrays set up on the

small tables for smokers.

Sandi, you mentioned only booking cabins portside?..didn't you mean

to say Starboard?:confused:

Oops....:confused:...yes I meant starboard....I should know the difference by now (port=left=odd numbered cabins). Thanks Lois:)

Boogs, the "Giant" chairs out on the lawn were fabulous for photos:D

I had offered to take a photo of a couple I met.....she needed me and

her hubby to help her out of it;)

Great thread title librarylady :D

YES, super great title. Look forward to seeing more details, visuals, etc.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Did a June 7-19, 2011, Celebrity Solstice cruise from Barcelona that had stops in Villefranche, ports near Pisa and Rome, Naples, Kotor, Venice and Dubrovnik. Enjoyed great weather and a wonderful trip. Dozens of wonderful visuals with key highlights, tips, comments, etc., on these postings. We are now at 111,800 views for this live/blog re-cap on our first sailing with Celebrity and much on wonderful Barcelona. Check these postings and added info at:

http://www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1426474

YES, super great title. Look forward to seeing more details, visuals, etc.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

Did a June 7-19, 2011, Celebrity Solstice cruise from Barcelona that had stops in Villefranche, ports near Pisa and Rome, Naples, Kotor, Venice and Dubrovnik. Enjoyed great weather and a wonderful trip. Dozens of wonderful visuals with key highlights, tips, comments, etc., on these postings. We are now at 111,800 views for this live/blog re-cap on our first sailing with Celebrity and much on wonderful Barcelona. Check these postings and added info at:

www.boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1426474

Thanks....I admit to being a little obsessed with Reflection (or should I say reflecting...) lately :)

I'll be sailing on Reflection this Sat, so I'll try and snap a few pics before sail away and post them. Let me know what you want to see.

Lucky you. Hope you have a great trip :D

I'd like to see pics of the Lawn Club Grill and the Porch please. Also wouldn't mind seeing the Sunset Bar with people there. Only seen it on the build pictures so far. Thanks :)

I'd like to see pics of the Lawn Club Grill and the Porch please. Also wouldn't mind seeing the Sunset Bar with people there. Only seen it on the build pictures so far. Thanks :)

Thanks! I will do my best to get those and post (probably in it's own thread) hopefully before we leave Miami.

Oh, I have some pictures of the Lawn Club. I tried to get them uploaded

onto my Flickr account today but I seemed to have some issues.....

I am still "photo challenged" sometimes:(.......I will try again later.

Archived