What was your favorite food at the steakhouse?

mom22tinks

I'm eagerly anticipating going to the steakhouse on my next cruise. Everything on the menu looks wonderful so I am looking for suggestions, to help narrow it down :)

Love the onion soup.. (careful very filling) along with the filet mignon to die for.. hazelnut cheesecake is a take back to the cabin for later:p

I love the Filet with the Peppercorn sauce and the Yukon mashed potatoes are sooooooo yummy!!!! I do get mine without Wasabi because I am not a fan. Make sure you try all the toppings that come with the bread- they are yummy!

Pace yourself so you don't get too full and can make it to dessert!! Typically I am so full I just get the Sorbet for dessert so I get something's sweet yet not filling.

The shrimp cocktail is the best I've ever had. The mashed potatoes are also excellent. The escargot are delicious... So is the lobster bisque. Honestly everything is very good. I loved everything I have had there. My husband and kids didn't care for the caesar salad (and they LOVE caesar salad) but I haven't tried it.

I thought the ambiance was better when they either had a piano player or a single vocalist.

Escargot is a favorite as well as lobster bisque. The main entre always depends on what I feel like for the night. You can't go wrong with the filet and lobster though.

Don't they have lamb on the menu? My fiancé and I will be eating there the first night on our next cruise and he absolutely loves lamb.

Sorry perhaps bring your own sheep with you.

Not that I think of it think they do offer it.

icon7.gif

The Crab Cakes for app. was wonderful. I had the Lobster Ravoli for my entree and hubby had steak but don't remember which one. The Lobster rav. was 3 hugh Ravs. stuffed with lobster meat. really yummy but so big hard to finish. Enjoy, I'm hungrey already!!!:)

Archived