Post your favorite CRUISE PICTURES

c230k

I love this thread because I love photography (and cruising, of course...) -- may I ask that posters give just a little info about their pix -- location is what I am most interested in -- which port, which ship.

If ya'll don't mind...

I love to be inspired by your photos, but saying to myself, "I want to see that in person!" is an exercise in frustration if I don't know where it is...

I love this thread because I love photography (and cruising, of course...) -- may I ask that posters give just a little info about their pix -- location is what I am most interested in -- which port, which ship. -Seagoing Mom

8212462498_c1a89b998c_z.jpg

8212460260_db6dbf64d3_z.jpg

8212424486_f7dcb0017d_z.jpg

The first image is pretty self evident. A pre-cruise tour in Pisa. My wife modeled for me to get his shot.

Image # 2 was taken in the ancient hilltop town of Orvieto, Italy.

Image # 3 was on board Mariner of the Seas looking at the reflections of the Lido deck from Lounge view glass windows on deck 14.

Chuck

8212429932_3a335d9883_z.jpg

8211336097_10793f35e3_z.jpg

Image#1 - Mariner of the Seas. One of the ship's art features overlooking the sports court (aft).

Image#2- Mariner of the Seas. A crew member volunteered to lead Tai Chi each afternoon on the Lido deck. He was graceful. The rest of us, not so much....This was a difficult shot. Harsh light and shadow. Lots of movement, lots of people in and out of the frame. Continous mode on the camera saved the day. This was the best of the dozen or so that I shot of the scene.

I love this thread because I love photography (and cruising, of course...) -- may I ask that posters give just a little info about their pix -- location is what I am most interested in -- which port, which ship.

If ya'll don't mind...

I love to be inspired by your photos, but saying to myself, "I want to see that in person!" is an exercise in frustration if I don't know where it is...

I know what you mean -- I have also asked where some of the pictures were taken.