Post your favorite CRUISE PICTURES

c230k

Nice capture (I know it can vary, but what was the weather like when you went, can't decide whether panama canal or Alaska :confused:)

Dickie

Dickie, we experienced a range of weather. We departed the Friday before Labor Day from Vancouver. Beautiful sunny day that needed shorts and short sleeves. The next day at sea we wore bathing suits by the main pool. We wore sweaters and layers the rest of the trip. Coldest was Skagway (very windy). Honestly, the weather just added to the trip for me and my friends. It wouldn't have felt like Alaska if we had been able to wear shorts!!

DAVE

We have been on the Oasis, Allura and Freedom and prefer the large ships. Find that there is more square feet/per passenger than the smaller ships and more to do. More people, but there are more places to eat, party and pool activities, it's like a floating resort. Have never felt "very crowded" the ships are so BIG, unlike the smaller ships with less people. Small ships to us seemed crowed, because shops are small and there is a lot less shops, places to eat and party. You need to at least give one a try.

In fact next month were are going on the Freedom, like the ship, we can be onboard in about an hour.

CRUISEOASESFEB20100188.jpg

Tom :cool:

DAVE

We have been on the Oasis, Allura and Freedom and prefer the large ships. Find that there is more square feet/per passenger than the smaller ships and more to do. More people, but there are more places to eat, party and pool activities, it's like a floating resort. Have never felt "very crowded" the ships are so BIG, unlike the smaller ships with less people. Small ships to us seemed crowed, because shops are small and there is a lot less shops, places to eat and party. You need to at least give one a try.

In fact next month were are going on the Freedom, like the ship, we can be onboard in about an hour.

Another great picture.

I have to use a walker/rollator and those ships are too much of a challenge for me.

Great pictures.

Those steps look dangerous to me.

Fabulous pics! Those steps ARE dangerous, I have been on the Mariner, beautiful ship, but wearing stilettos after one or two cocktails...take the elevator! :p

DAVE

I appreciate your comments, as I am looking, I think, for someone to convince me to sail on this type of ship. My untried opinion is that "floating resort" is a negative, but again, that opinion is untried! I hope someday to be able to cruise often enough to feel free to try one of these megaships, so I can have an informed opinion.

There is no question that I feel an emotional draw to the "plaza" look of the interiors of the big ships -- it seems different, in a good way, from the multi-deck, glitzy atria on most ships -- maybe it's the sunshine (or even better: rain!) and the greenery -- very park-like. But then, do I want "park-like" at sea? -- you see my dilemma...

At any rate, I hope to someday be able to say, "been there, done that!"

Fabulous pics! Those steps ARE dangerous, I have been on the Mariner, beautiful ship, but wearing stilettos after one or two cocktails...take the elevator! :p

I have no choice but to use elevators -- walker/rollators don't handle steps.

Never thought my life was change so drastically in 1 1/2 years.

Great picture Sarah.

We fell in love with Skagway in 1989 -- our first visit there.

Thank you Krazy Kruizers! :) :) :)

The pictures you posted here are also super pretty! ^^

(&& by the way, have you seen my new addition on my trip report? It's a legit trip report addition post! :D)

No pictures, but wanted to know if c230k has any new pictures of your "mini kitty" (think his name is Woody). Would love to see how he's grown! :)

Thanks for asking, we thought he would stay mini, but has grown a little bit. Have never taken so many pictures of a pet, but he has the looks. Second picture is a cruise picture, he wanted to go in the suite case for our next cruise. lol :cool:

P1010550_zps723deba7.jpg

DSC00021_zps6d979372.jpg