Pacific Dawn Specials

thied

all I can say is that you must be cashed up with all the cruises you post that you have done. It's shame about typos and spelling errors, obviously with a job that does not require either?

so if you can spell well and do not make typo,s and can not go many cruiseres does that make you poor?

so if you can spell well and do not make typo,s and can not go many cruiseres does that make you poor?

Actually, Thied, usually you will find that the better paying occupations are the ones that require you to be at least literate and possibly even articulate. (maybe unfair but nevertheless true). If you thought about it you would already know this.

You must be very lucky or have won Lotto to afford so many cruises and be an exception to the usual to afford suites as well.

Lucky You:rolleyes:

Actually, Thied, usually you will find that the better paying occupations are the ones that require you to be at least literate and possibly even articulate. (maybe unfair but nevertheless true). If you thought about it you would already know this.

You must be very lucky or have won Lotto to afford so many cruises and be an exception to the usual to afford suites as well.

Lucky You:rolleyes:

glad you think so do yes we do enjoy suites

as we are not grey nomades lol

At least Austravellers post was both understandable and contained some pertinent information.

Renewal of vows is a lovely idea and must be popular otherwise ships would not give up precious space to the onboard chapels. Does anyone know what they charge for the ceremony/flowers only?

Sue

are yours usefull?

Why do you make a habit of being obnoxious ? Why do you disrespect those who try to understand what you are writing by not taking a couple of minutes to check it is making sense? Its not about spelling...

We all have something to contribute except those who would rather just get on here to bait others and cause problems.

Sue

Have been away from the boards for about 9 months for one reason or another, but it seems that nothing has changed with the quantity but more so the quality of posts provided by our beloved north of the border poster. :rolleyes:

if most people would read the rules they have broken for one by posting on here

the other is you do not have to make any comment to any post on here at any time. weather it be a suit or a suite striped or plain.

if most people would read the rules they have broken for one by posting on here

the other is you do not have to make any comment to any post on here at any time. weather it be a suit or a suite striped or plain.

Don't understand????????

Hi all, this is where Admin should step in and ban this guy once and for all.. nothing but posts trying to insight arguments ,, Walt ???
The only thing I did wrong was spell a word wrong, as you can see from the very first post (Pacific Dawn Specials

Cruise for 9 nights 4 people in a suit and a wedding $10,500)

Lets move on folks ...

If you want a real special...check out Volendam up in Asia.....right now. Yes folks last minute specials at unheard of prices.

I wont list them here or else you will all burst out crying:D

The ship must be empty for them selling at these prices.

Any catches....

Well I think its actually winter up there:eek:

The flight would cost more than the cruise.

The NZ prices are in the Sunday paper today and for any one interested in Aust , just tell your TA to check out the HAL Flash Sale.

If your agent does not know what a Holland America Line , Flash Sale Price is...

find another who does.:D

Lets move on folks ...

If you want a real special...check out Volendam up in Asia.....right now. Yes folks last minute specials at unheard of prices.

Any catches....

The NZ prices are in the Sunday paper today and for any one interested in Aust , just tell your TA to check out the HAL Flash Sale.

If your agent does not know what a Holland America Line , Flash Sale Price is...

noval idea, so can you post some of these prices?

noval idea, so can you post some of these prices?

Hardly...

That was on Sunday...

They are probably sold out by now..

You have to be quick.

However just ask your TAif you are interested . They will have them all

and the prices may be even lower now

as its getting closer to sail date.:D

Lets move on folks ...

Any catches....

Hi David, I just checked those prices on ' Specials' HAL Site (Australia.) Yes, the insides and obstructed view cabins are going for around $64 - $69 per day. Which is really half price. I note the Suites and Mini Suites are full price though. So I plenty of el cheapo cabins on Volendam in Asia.

Thied..you will have to pay $4000 odd pp for your suite on Volendam though, go for the $898 'inside special.'

Yes, the insides and obstructed view cabins are going for around $64 - $69 per day. Which is really half price. I note the Suites and Mini Suites are full price though.

Amazing prices Les.....

You would be hard pressed to buy a 3 course meal in a good restaurant for that.:D

I have never seen P&O at those prices?

Amazing prices Les.....

You would be hard pressed to buy a 3 course meal in a good restaurant for that.:D

I have never seen P&O at those prices?

I have never seen prices available to the likes of us for that sort of money. But of course we all know, ships need to be filled at any cost, because once on board, they have a captive audience: You buy shorex, drinks, speciality dining, stuff from the shop, haircuts, massages, etc.etc. So they have to try and fill those cabins. Last of all the line needs to pay all those exorbitant Port charges

irrespective of whether the ship, is empty, half full or full.

But business must be slow for HAL in Asia.

PS (You know what our Emirates Airline ticket from Auckland - Sydney, post Solstice cruise cost? Reading it now..AU$99, that includes $49 tax. Amazing, the have to fill those A380's and get the taxes!)

Hi David, I just checked those prices on ' Specials' HAL Site (Australia.) Yes, the insides and obstructed view cabins are going for around $64 - $69 per day. Which is really half price. I note the Suites and Mini Suites are full price though. So I plenty of el cheapo cabins on Volendam in Asia.

Thied..you will have to pay $4000 odd pp for your suite on Volendam though, go for the $898 'inside special.'

I just have a question how long is the cruise for?

I just have a question how long is the cruise for?

Thied..they were two week cruises, have a look at HAL Site, plenty of bargains for you if you do not mind an inside or obstructed view cabin.

Thied..they were two week cruises, have a look at HAL Site, plenty of bargains for you if you do not mind an inside or obstructed view cabin.
Thank you but no thanks as we do not like those sort of cabins.

Archived