Transfers between Port Everglades and Port of Miami

Beach Ball

We are booked on the Celebrity Eclipse and Celebrity Reflection back to back. Coming in on the Eclipse Saturday Feb. 9 in Fort Lauderdale and need to get to port of Miami the same day. Has anyone had luck getting Celebrity to pay for this transfer? (I know they comp hotel rooms at times for back to backs). Called my travel agent who told me to call Celebrity. Didn't get very far with Captain's Club or resolution dept. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Any other suggstions on how I can make this transfer would be appreciated.

Your Travel Agent told you to call Celebrity? :confused::eek::confused:

If Celebrity doesn't come through for you, we're doing the same transfer only in reverse - Port of Miami to Port Everglades. We're using the service linked below, which was referred to by many over on the Florida Departures board right here on Cruise Critic.

http://www.qualitylimoservice.com/fort-lauderdale-airport-shuttles.wd

We have booked a private shuttle for two, Constellation to Oasis for $90, including gratuity.

I believe they also do multi-person shuttles if you're looking for lower pricing.

Enjoy your back-to-backs! :)

I can not believe your TA told you to call Celebrity to make your arrangements for getting to Fort Lauderdale. Normally they do not comp transfers but you may be able to add the transfers to your booking not to late. Or you can do what Beach Ball said. I'd be looking for a new TA he should have caught this in the beginning. Find a full service TA they are out there.

Jim:):)

We are booked on the Celebrity Eclipse and Celebrity Reflection back to back. Coming in on the Eclipse Saturday Feb. 9 in Fort Lauderdale and need to get to port of Miami the same day. Has anyone had luck getting Celebrity to pay for this transfer? (I know they comp hotel rooms at times for back to backs). Called my travel agent who told me to call Celebrity. Didn't get very far with Captain's Club or resolution dept. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Get in touch with SAS Transportation. Think they charge about $15 per person but you can check their website at http://www.ridesas.com. Many of us have used them and they are very efficient and great in handling you luggage.

The two recommendations that were provided by Beav and FranklinPA are the ones I would have recommended. Check with each of them.

As to your TA telling you to call Celebrity I would not use them again. Your TA is making money on your booking. This is their job to do that.

Keith

We are sailing Constellation and then Eclipse with different ports as well..I wrote to Captains Club and was able to get them to comp the transfer between ports..however..it would be on the airport shuttles so I have decided to book my own transfer.:rolleyes:

Get in touch with SAS Transportation. Think they charge about $15 per person but you can check their website at www.ridesas.com. Many of us have used them and they are very efficient and great in handling you luggage.

Another recommendation for SAS. We used them a couple weeks ago and were very happy with the service. We plan on using them again this November:)

Archived