Anyone else with login problems?

Ocean Boy

It seems that for the past couple of weeks sometimes when I try to login it takes multiple attempts. After putting in my login info I get the messages that says "Thanks for logging on" and then it takes me back to the login page. It has actually been happening to me for the past half hour. Now I finally got in. This has happened to me both at home and work.:confused:

Happened to me yesterday. Kept NOT logging me in for more than an hour. I gave up. By night it was working for me again.

And just now my new thread didn't actually appear for about 15 minutes. I thought that it had disappeared into a black hole!!! :eek:

It seems that for the past couple of weeks sometimes when I try to login it takes multiple attempts. After putting in my login info I get the messages that says "Thanks for logging on" and then it takes me back to the login page. It has actually been happening to me for the past half hour. Now I finally got in. This has happened to me both at home and work.:confused:

I've been told it is operator error.

It's been happening to me for months. Lately, I check the box that says remember me and it seems to happen less often when I do that.

I have just noticed it has been very slow these last couple weeks.

Other than that..........

I just have about 30 threads as my favorites and after I loggin on my computer I click on one of them and go directly to the thread.

Safe travels

Sue and crew

Thanks for starting this thread. I've had this problem on and off for the past few weeks and have given up trying rather than get annoyed :mad: Ticked the remember me box as suggested and got connected on my first go :)

I had problems all morning until I ticked the "remember me" box as well.

Archived