Cruise points?

Ladysilver

Does anyone know how long it takes for your new cruise points to show up on your Crown and Anchor page on the RCI website? We got back from our cruise on the 16th and I can't see the new number yet. :)

Usually it shows up within a month. We got back on the 16th and still don't have the points applied yet either.

Does anyone know how long it takes for your new cruise points to show up on your Crown and Anchor page on the RCI website? We got back from our cruise on the 16th and I can't see the new number yet. :)

It's been almost exactly one week for us on the last few cruises.

We got off a 5-night and 4-night on the Liberty earlier this month. The first one was there within a week. It has been 6 days since we got off the second one and it isn't there as yet. Bet it's there this week some time.

(I have to make sure we get those double points for Diamonds in December!)

Anyone else having trouble view their C & A info. It's been about two weeks that I can't see my info. Every time I log in I get:

Your detailed Crown & Anchor information is currently not available. You can continue browsing the site, but please keep in mind that anything pertaining to your Crown & Anchor membership information will not be viewable at this time.
Cleaned out my cache and even changed browsers but I still get the same message.

Anyone else having trouble view their C & A info. It's been about two weeks that I can't see my info. Every time I log in I get:

Cleaned out my cache and even changed browsers but I still get the same message.

Just looked a mine this morning, no problems. I'd call C&A.

Just looked a mine this morning, no problems. I'd call C&A.

Thanks Bob. Update: They tried to reactivate the account but there must be a problem with their website. Go figure. They can look it up but I can't.

One more update. Instead of trying to log in from the RCI home page, I skipped down to to the Crown & Anchor tab and logged in from the C & A home page. All the information came up. Just out of curiosity, I logged out went back to the RCI home page and tried that login and also works now. Again, go figure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Disembarked on Dec. 16... as of this morning the points were not there, just checked a few minutes ago and the points had been added. It took 8 days, which is just about the same for the last couple of cruises:).

I just looked and mine are there now also. :D

Archived