Greetings from the Breeze!

Stevie17

Just a quick note....

Beautiful ship, great food, and wonderful service. The ship is REALLY crowded...but, it's a holiday sailing, so that's to be expected. That being said, of all the cruises that I've taken, this ship seems the most crowded. The layout of the ship exacerbates this.....there are areas with very narrow passage ways, and there are lines for absolutely everything. But again.....this is a holiday sailing. We're just allowing extra time for what we need to get done.

We had to skip Turks and Caicos today due to high winds. Not sure how common that is, but they kept us very well informed, and I didn't hear too many people complaining. Any day at sea is a great day.

The ship is decorated beautifully for Christmas, and we're having a wonderful time.

My children LOVE the water works and the sports area. This is a really fun ship for families....almost ideal. There's so much to do.....so much to see.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Is it just me or does Breeze seem to be missing GT more than Carnival ships typically do?

I wonder if her size / profile has something to do with this. Just curious, I really don't know the answer.

Have a GREAT cruise! Keep her in good shape, we'll be on her this weekend for the next holiday sailing (New Years!).

Is it just me or does Breeze seem to be missing GT more than Carnival ships typically do?

I wonder if her size / profile has something to do with this. Just curious, I really don't know the answer.

Have a GREAT cruise! Keep her in good shape, we'll be on her this weekend for the next holiday sailing (New Years!).

I think Carnival built the terminal there so I would guess they would take things like size into consideration.

You'd think they would plan for something like this.

I know from personal experience that "wind" is sure a factor when it comes to mooring. I'm horrible at it and I can imagine how bad it would be with a ship twice as big. ;-P

Archived