Did anyone find a "cruise" under the tree this morning...?

ASIWISH

:):):D:D

Santa was very good to me!!! 14 day Maasdam Cruise!!!!

I am one lucky, happy, fortunate girl. Can't wait to start packing and organizing. Thank you Santa Frank <3

Lucky you.

Santa Frank was, indeed, very good to you.

How great to have 14 days on Maasdam to look foward to. :)

Congratulations.

Does it count if we just got back from a cruise that was our family Christmas gift for this year? We have 19 yo twin girls and we all agreed a cruise the week before Christmas would be a great gift to each other! We got home the 22nd just in time to be home for Christmas. Our tree was a bit sparse, but we have many wonderful memories instead!

Does it count if we just got back from a cruise that was our family Christmas gift for this year? We have 19 yo twin girls and we all agreed a cruise the week before Christmas would be a great gift to each other! We got home the 22nd just in time to be home for Christmas. Our tree was a bit sparse, but we have many wonderful memories instead!

And isn't it just what it's all about!!!!.........WONDERFUL MEMORIES!!!

One year we gave our children (then 9, 13 and 16) a gift of a cruise. Each of their stockings had an envelope with an invitation inside. Each was different, describing things they would enjoy doing onboard the ship, and ended with the ship name, date and destination. That was a fun morning. And it was a memorable, wonderful cruise. :)

We're leaving in 11 days for our cruise and it's part Christmas present to each other, and 2 dinners in the Pinnacle Grill are part of my B-Day present (it's on Jan 5)...but right now I'm waiting for our cabin assignment for our balcony guarantee and I'm really hoping for a reasonable upsell offer for a suite so I can secretly say "yes" and surprise DH at the pier.

I'm checking my email almost hourly at this point - and going nuts! Waaah!

• 2 weeks later...

Just received the new today that "Santa Frank" has another Christmas Present for me!!! He extended our 14 day on the Maasdam in March to 25!!! We have never done a 25 day cruise but are certainly looking forward to it!!! I'm still in shock and more than pleasantly surprised:D

Archived