Epic - time for new shows & entertainment

mike@sea

Any rumours, or even better, actual facts, when and if Epic will get all new shows and hopefully replace Blue Men Group with something else, to stay attractive to repeat cruisers ?

I really liked the ship, but I think if you have experienced the shows once, there is almost no point to go again.

I also personally did not care for Blue Men Group at all and do hope they bring on something else instead, latest in 2014.

Am I the only one thinking this way?

I doubt there will be any major changes for some time. Those are very popular shows and a lure for the ship. Even on small ships like Sky with cruise line productions, those shows go on for 5 years or more.

Going on Epic for my second time and I look forward to seeing Blue Man and Cirque Dreams again for sure!

I would rather see a great show twice than a boring cruise line production for the first time ;)

Going on Epic for my second time and I look forward to seeing Blue Man and Cirque Dreams again for sure!

I would rather see a great show twice than a boring cruise line production for the first time ;)

I completely agree! I am going for my 2nd Epic Cruise and have booked all shows for a 2nd time around! Maybe we'll see you at one of the shows david_sobe, we're cruising the same date! :)

I can't stand BMG, but that doesn't deter me...I'm doing my third Epic sailing in April! There is so much to do on the ship that I don't necessarily need the shows to stay entertained. I love to go sit in Fat Cats :) I'd like to see something replace BMG, but I know I'm in the minority with my dislike of BMG.

From what I can tell based on people's feedback on here and other sources, BMG is a hit. While there may be people who don't enjoy it, it appears that the majority do. It wouldn't be smart to remove an act that draws in the crowds.

We saw it twice on our Epic cruise. After speaking with other people on the ship, many did go back for a second round.

BMG is also revamping their show here and there, so in a couple years it may have some new skits thrown in. I know when we were onboard there were some differences between the first and second show because some of it is audience participation.

From what I can tell based on people's feedback on here and other sources, BMG is a hit. While there may be people who don't enjoy it, it appears that the majority do. It wouldn't be smart to remove an act that draws in the crowds.

We saw it twice on our Epic cruise. After speaking with other people on the ship, many did go back for a second round.

BMG is also revamping their show here and there, so in a couple years it may have some new skits thrown in. I know when we were onboard there were some differences between the first and second show because some of it is audience participation.

Hi Nicole,

Just wanted to wish you a happy new year! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! How much longer until the baby arrives?

We liked BMG (first time seeing it) but chose not to sign up for a second show when it became available on the last night. Second City and Slam Allen were also excellent...didn't do Cirque Dreams, and Legends was a yawn. We also liked the guitarist at Maltings, Carrie Stone.

I actually GASPED lol when I read your post! I hope they don't remove BMG! They were such a highlight of our cruise it would be a shame for others not to be able to experience the same. :D

I understand being a repeat cruiser - but there is so much to do onboard Epic you can do other things or other ships. ;) No reason for Norwegian to do away with such an awesome thing such as BMG.

any rumours, or even better, actual facts, when and if epic will get all new shows and hopefully replace blue men group with something else, to stay attractive to repeat cruisers ?

I really liked the ship, but i think if you have experienced the shows once, there is almost no point to go again.

I also personally did not care for blue men group at all and do hope they bring on something else instead, latest in 2014.

Am i the only one thinking this way?

not at all the quicker they run of and do their welding on a real job, the better from 1 too 10 give 4 max.

Also got tired of same thing hope to be back when have new program of shows

watch out hurt my neck and shoulder bad going down slide

the one with flush orange color jan/2012

Archived