Fort Lauderdale Hotel to MIA

cruisingbajan

As is discussed every day here, shuttle- SAS for example- is the "best" deal in terms of cost.

Ease of arrangement- taxi, but it will cost a lot more.

Thanks....I checked their website but it states they do not service MIA:(

Any other suggestions?

Some reading would find QLS and a couple of others. You might also try a Limo service, a little cheaper than a taxi, maybe.

I am sure JohninDC will come on shortly. He answers these questions so often he just cuts and pastes from a document or past posts.

A one way car rental is likely your cheapest option. ;)

QLS and Go Airport Shuttle will make the trip in a shared shuttle for about $30 per person.

A taxi will run about $85 :eek:

A limo, like Holland Limo or Larry's Limos, will make the trip for about the same or less than the cab fare. The trip takes about 40 minutes.

Good luck! :)

• 3 weeks later...
A one way car rental is likely your cheapest option. ;)

QLS and Go Airport Shuttle will make the trip in a shared shuttle for about $30 per person.

A taxi will run about $85 :eek:

A limo, like Holland Limo or Larry's Limos, will make the trip for about the same or less than the cab fare. The trip takes about 40 minutes.

Good luck! :)

Thanks John...as usual your help is invaluable.

We are sailing on Liberty next month. We will be traveling with another couple and flying into FLL the day before. We are staying at a hotel in the Plantation area.

I did some research and we thought the best option for us was a rental car. I used Thrifty... they had a special for an SUV for 49.99. We will pick up upon arrival in FLL> There is a drop off location near the port of Miami and they will shuttle you to the port. The total cost of the rental ended up closer to $80..with all the misc. charges, taxes, and one way fee...but still, only ends up being $40 per couple, plus we will get use of the rental for our day in Fort Lauderdale, and drive to Miami when we want, and at our own pace, making stops along the way if we wish.

Archived