332 Day Blues

leilow

I swear I filled out that hang tag requesting coffee and a pastry at 7:00…It never arrived. I stepped out on my balcony and Jack Frost ate my nose. I wandered out and opened the refrigerator…Crap, the Windjammer is woefully under-stocked. The Schooner Bar seems to have been completely removed…I can’t seem to find it. I kept expecting a morning announcement from the captain, but all I got was a call from my boss asking where my report was.

Reality sucks, I don’t think I’ll last 332 days.

I'm at 120+ days and its killing me... Winter will be over by the time I leave...first time in a few years I didn't have the thought of Caribbean heat getting me though days like today with -4F temps :(

Sent from my Speak & Spell using Tapatalk

4 days for me!

I remember an old cruise commercial - where there is someone sitting an office musing: "I consider this a ... temporary exile". I think it was for celebrity. That's what this post reminds me of. :D

4 days for me!

I remember an old cruise commercial - where there is someone sitting an office musing: "I consider this a ... temporary exile". I think it was for celebrity. That's what this post reminds me of. :D

I loved that commercial. I wish I could see it again.

I'm at 120+ days and its killing me... Winter will be over by the time I leave...first time in a few years I didn't have the thought of Caribbean heat getting me though days like today with -4F temps :(

Sent from my Speak & Spell using Tapatalk

-20 here today - brrr

Ahh' date=' it's 72 days for us. I can almost hear the ding of my Sea Pass card :)[/quote']

Sigh! Why did you have to mention The Ding! It's one of the things I look forward to hearing when on a cruise :p

There was a thread about that wonderful sound:

https://sites.google.com/site/cruiseshipsounds/

Someone found it at https://sites.google.com/site/cruiseshipsounds/ under 'Ships Card Reader'.

It's ??? days for me. Got to book soon so I can get my Ding fix!

Have a great cruise, everybody!

You wouldn't be rubbing it in would you? ;)

Don't mind me ... just a little jealous.

Hope you have a great time. Mean it! ;)

Not a problem - it has been a very difficult reservation. The original reservation was made in Nov 2010 and changed to Freedom of the Seas 7/11. Cruise was all paid for in Dec 2011 for a 3/12 departure. Unfortunately in Jan 2012 my traveling partner had a bad break of her leg and was not able to travel for several months. Royal Caribbean worked with us to reschedule the cruise without forcing us to cancel, file insurance and rebook. So many many months later - we are going on a cruise.

Archived