First Cruise

ToUtahNow

Our son surprised us with with a booking for an Alaskan Cruise on the Star Princess. I have spent a lot of time in Alaska but mostly on the tundra. This will be our first cruise so we are very excited. I am amazed at how much time I've spent just trying to research cabin and ship details. This forum has helped a lot.

Mark

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

In case you haven't found them all, here are several sections of Cruise Critic that may help you:

1. Princess section - get questions about princess answered. Works better than asking here since some here will answer for other cruise lines.

2. Roll Call - This is where you can meet others traveling with you. Usually there is a get together (Meet & Greet) for everyone to meet. Some people plan private tours and are looking for others to join.

3. Ports of Call.

In case you haven't found them all, here are several sections of Cruise Critic that may help you:

1. Princess section - get questions about princess answered. Works better than asking here since some here will answer for other cruise lines.

2. Roll Call - This is where you can meet others traveling with you. Usually there is a get together (Meet & Greet) for everyone to meet. Some people plan private tours and are looking for others to join.

3. Ports of Call.

Thank you Paul.

Mark

What a great gift your son gave you.

Any special reason? Birthdays? Anniversary?

Thank you. We were told he and his ex-wife wanted to do it as a combination Anniversary, Birthday and Christmas for my wife and I. The stateroom they booked for us is really nice. It took a lot of talking before we finally agreed to accept the gift.

Mark

You'll love it! We did our first Alaska cruise in September and it was AMAZING! Well, I did my first. DH spent 3 1/2 years patrolling Alaska waters in the Coast Guard, but the cruise ship was much more fun ;)

If you haven't already, be sure to check out the Alaska board. They helped me so much in planning and choosing excursions!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55

Archived