Live from the Serenade photo preview..

Jason12

Thank you for posting. Senerade is one of our Fav's 8 times , guess we will have to make it # 9 pretty soon....

Is Vintages just really Wine etc or did they make it a full bar. It's prime real estate so I hope the latter.

Keep the pics coming and enjoy your cruise....

JASON12, thanks very much for the photos, we will be joining her on the 14th. We sailed on the Granduer just after the re-fit but Serenade looks nicer. The ariel show in the Atrium was fantastic, we viewed it twice but found it much better viewing from higher up the Atrium than on the ground level.

Jason12--Thank you for the wonderful pics. If you get a chance we'd love to see how Rita's Cantina is situated and the billards area that is now Next Cruise area. Thank you so much. Awesome pics--can't wait to board in June! Kirsten:)

Billiards area is still there, the LA is opposite in a cubby hole but you have still got the great self righting tables.

i was surprised that the covers on the seats in the Solarium have not been replaced they were more than a bit old and tatty,just glimpsed them in one of the photos.

Thanks for these Jason.

I've been looking out for your thread as we are sailing on Serenade in July and can't wait :D

Looking forward to Park Cafe as never sailed on a ship with this on...as well as the fabled 'outside' to WJ at the back.

Do you have any photos of that please? :)

Thank you for posting. Senerade is one of our Fav's 8 times , guess we will have to make it # 9 pretty soon....

Is Vintages just really Wine etc or did they make it a full bar. It's prime real estate so I hope the latter.

Keep the pics coming and enjoy your cruise....

Sitting inside Vintages as I post this and it's just wine.. Seems a quite spot.

Could you check out the new inside 8087 and see where the door is located. It is hard to tell from the deck plans if you can walk around the outside of the entire cabin. Thanks

Here you go.. Yes you can walk all the way around.

ry3usyqa.jpg

hymetyme.jpg

everutut.jpg

Archived