Live from the Serenade photo preview..

Jason12

Happy new year to all of you!

I also posted some pics of the changed and new things on the Serenade of the Seas which I took on our holiday cruise.

http://www.shipedia.eu/forum/7-royal-caribbean-int/31358-live-von-der-serenade-die-neuigkeiten-nach-der-renovierung.html

Never mind the German text. I more or less just explained where the changes are.

Would have liked to see the aerobatics show... the shows on our cruise were unfortunately way below the regular RC standard.

Oliver

Billiards area is still there, the LA is opposite in a cubby hole but you have still got the great self righting tables.

i was surprised that the covers on the seats in the Solarium have not been replaced they were more than a bit old and tatty,just glimpsed them in one of the photos.

Thank you for the pool table info. Not that I am a pool player, just enjoy the availability of it on the Radiance Class. I agree with you regarding the Solarium seat covers. While the public spaces look spectacular, and the food venues (albiet some more upcharges), look like fantastic new choices, it seems that things like stateroom furniture were overlooked in the refurb. Oh well, we don't cruise Royal for the furniture. If that were important to us, we'd be on another line. :) Kirsten

Hi,

Thank you so much for the pics, great job!

Can"t wait to be back onboard Serenade mid-February!!

Could you please tell me if they now offer the new internet flatrate ? (as on Allure)

Thank you very much in advance,

Toonye

Thank you Jason for the photos......Serenade looks fabulous....have you managed to get any pics of inside any of the staterooms...we are in a gs 1600 corner aft in October. just wondering if the staterooms have been jazzed up too.

Sandra x

They are available, I've eaten my wight in them so far...yum

And I have made the mistake to try one of the Quesadillas they have right next to the "Roast Beef Kuemmelweck"... big mistake! It was always a sandwich plus a Quesadilla after that :-)

Wow. Wow. Wow. I have to admit that I had never considered a cruise on a smaller ship........until now. This ship looks fantastic. And seeing the windows in the Schooner Bar, etc. I now get it when people talk about the smaller ships with the ocean views.

Wow. Wow. Wow. I have to admit that I had never considered a cruise on a smaller ship........until now. This ship looks fantastic. And seeing the windows in the Schooner Bar, etc. I now get it when people talk about the smaller ships with the ocean views.

It's so good we love this class of ship now, very easy to get around.

Archived