summer weather in canada/new england? please help

musicmansmom

Ok, I have added buy new summer clothes for cruise to my list. What better reason to go shopping. This years weather is so crazy, it may be very well 80 degrees.

The Dawn has to return to New York 27 more times and then it will be our turn.

But I have what I am sure will be refered to as a stupid question...

What do you mean by layers? I am a FL gal and if it's cool we throw on a jacket...please don't cringe too much...and thanks in advance...

M

But I have what I am sure will be refered to as a stupid question...

What do you mean by layers? I am a FL gal and if it's cool we throw on a jacket...please don't cringe too much...and thanks in advance...

M

gatrbait

there are no stupid ?'s here on the boards. that is why we are here--to help :) . layers is wearing a tshirt under a hearvier top and if you get warm you can take off the top item. you are doing the same thing now where you are. i usually have a sweater or zipper sweat shirt over my top to start with, then take it off if need be. have a great time on your trip :)

Music,

I really felt like an idiot when asking but you made it all better thank you!!!

Looks like you will be boarding the day I come back. Thank you for asking all the questions you have I have gotten a wealth of info from your posts!!

I am super excited as I am sure you are...

Have a great cruise!!

Micky

thanks mickey for your kind words. yes, im very excited about this cruise. i have never spent any time on the east coast and i cant wait. have you booked any tours? you might have read a post i put on the boards about sydney being cancelled on my cruise and we are going to saint jonh new brunswick instead. you might want to check the carnival sight and your cruise to see if it is the same for you. we are not booking tours and just doing as we please when we get off the ship. shopping, eating lobster and wandering around are what we are going to do. keep the ship in good shape for me ok :D . have a fantastic cruise.

I haven't booked them yet but I just made my decision to do the Peggy's cove Land and Sea, in Halifax and the jet boat on the reversing rapids in St John. I booked this cruise in December and it was St John then so I didn't get the surprise you did. It will be my son (18) and I celebrating our b-day's Mine (40 ugghh) and his (19) so leaving the ship in good condition is kinda up in the air ;). Hehehehe just kidding. We won't do any damage they can't clean up quickly ;).

Anyhow I hope this trip is wonderful for you, if you can schedule a little time in NY it is a very interesting place and alot cleaner and nicer than it's reputation!

M

Archived