Club Continent Suite- Azamara Journey

scotpom

A couple of questions as this will be our first time on Azamara in June. Can we switch the inclusive bottle bottle of Vodka in the suite to Rum and will we be able to get a lounger for the balcony.

Scotpom:)

No problem with the switch, we did the same. There was a dining table with two chairs and 1 lounger, or reclining chair with foot stool. However I know the balcony furniture has been recently replaced, and I haven't seen any details. I wish more pictures had been posted of the re furb. Loved our cruise last sunner on the Journey, so looking forward to the Quest this year.

No problem with the switch, we did the same. There was a dining table with two chairs and 1 lounger, or reclining chair with foot stool. However I know the balcony furniture has been recently replaced, and I haven't seen any details. I wish more pictures had been posted of the re furb. Loved our cruise last sunner on the Journey, so looking forward to the Quest this year.

I'm surprised at the lack of photos too. Perhaps when Journey is finished the website will be updated to reflect the changes to both ships. I thought someone who has been on Quest recently would have posted some pictures here, but I haven't seen anything.

On the subject of the balcony furniture I am hoping they either keep the lounger and footstool or at least replace it with something as or more comfortable.

Phil

• 3 weeks later...
A couple of questions as this will be our first time on Azamara in June. Can we switch the inclusive bottle bottle of Vodka in the suite to Rum and will we be able to get a lounger for the balcony.

We switched Rum for Scotch and Vodka for Gin-didn't seem to be a problem-December 2011 - Barbados to Rio and will next be on the Quest in March Miami to Seville so if the bottles are the same we will make another request

That's the same furniture as on my Quest cruise last month.

And I tried to switch one bottle of booze and got the replacement as a bonus instead. YMMV of course--it was gratis and not to be expected, I think.

My friends and I did more than our share of drinking all over the boat so I think Azamara got their money's worth out of us!

Hi

you can switch the bottles but we ahve just been on the Journey post refurb and i doubt you could fit a lounger on the balcony

vicki

Archived