Bill Lieber cruises!

May B

I just received a brochure by mail and what do I find? Departures from Los Angeles! We just need to wait patiently for early 2014.

It might seem funny for Bill to drive to Los Angeles so he can cruise to San Francisco, though.

--May

... but when the brochure arrived and I glanced at it, the Golden Gate Bridge popped out at me. That's when I saw that there are two cruises from Los Angeles.

Since Bill doesn't fly, he said he might cruise some time if there's a departure/return from/to California. So I thought of him immediately.

I guess it wasn't as newsworthy as I thought. PPTI.

Hi May,

That is a very thoughtful comment, and I truly hope that Bill will sail on Quest, when she visits the West Coast during late January & early February 2014. I cant think of anyone more deserving of a wonderful Azamara experience, than Bill.

I have a few Cruise items on my bucket list. One of them is to sail with Bill. May it happen at some point.

Andy,

What a beautiful idea for a bucket list.

As my mother used to say to me (not out loud, but in birthday cards etc.), may all your dreams come true.

[she's been gone for 20 years ... See how they live on with us, if we are blessed with wonderful memories?]

--May

... but when the brochure arrived and I glanced at it, the Golden Gate Bridge popped out at me. That's when I saw that there are two cruises from Los Angeles.

Since Bill doesn't fly, he said he might cruise some time if there's a departure/return from/to California. So I thought of him immediately.

I guess it wasn't as newsworthy as I thought. PPTI.

Hello May -

Thanks for thinking of me and remembering that I avoid airplanes since my liver transplant and my compromised immune system. Just as a FYI- today is the 9th anniversary of my liver transplant and receiving the gift of life!

Thanks for planting the idea to cruise from the west coast early next year! Maybe even with Andy!

Best wishes,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)

Hello May -

Thanks for thinking of me and remembering that I avoid airplanes since my liver transplant and my compromised immune system. Just as a FYI- today is the 9th anniversary of my liver transplant and receiving the gift of life!

Thanks for planting the idea to cruise from the west coast early next year! Maybe even with Andy!

Best wishes,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)

Congratulation on 9 great years. Wishing you a happy and HEALTHY 2013. All the best

Gil and Scott

Archived