Cruise ship terminal to SEA time--SEATTLE

nojoke

Is it reasonable to try to schedule a 10:30 or 11:a.m.flight from SEA airport after debarking the Celebrity Solstice from a 7 a.m. docking time if we carry our own luggage off of the ship? I do not know the city of Seattle distances.

Are public transportation or shuttle busses available? Thanks so much!

Is it reasonable to try to schedule a 10:30 or 11:a.m.flight from SEA airport after debarking the Celebrity Solstice from a 7 a.m. docking time if we carry our own luggage off of the ship? I do not know the city of Seattle distances.

Are public transportation or shuttle busses available? Thanks so much!

With ship docking at 7AM , disembarkation won't start until 7:30AM. You'll have to thru customs and immigration. Then depending on which pier their

at and day of week you can be up to 1 hour getting to the airport .

A 11AM flight be doable if nothing goes wrong. I would suggest asking Celebrity as to what is there recommend earliest flight time.

celebrity docks at 66 which is closer to the airport by a little bit. I do think your timing is way too short. Seatac gets really busy and security can take a while. You have to have your bags checked in 45-60 minutes before departure so if there are any glitches at all you won't make it.

Archived