Losing my mind! Where did search go???

macruisefan

Oh good! Not that I want there to be a problem. But I was so sure I was having a morning moment and was staring straight at it!:o

I sent off an email to Andy, I'm sure he will get back to us. I can't see it either but I got a new computer yesterday and am having some difficulties.

I don't use the search function on the Celebrity site. I find it much faster to use the "live chat" button :) :)

LOL...

I tried to find the search button this morning and couldn't...however, I am still having login issues :rolleyes:

The tech people probably already know about it. If you click on a person's name and then click "find all posts by....", you'll get a message that says "searching has been disabled". I think this happened a year or so ago - they disabled the search feature while they were trying to fix some website problems.

Hi Everyone,

I sent a message to our community manager earlier this morning. Looks like they are making good progress. Search is back, and reply with quote is working too. While the site was very slow around mid-day, it seems much better now.

Keep your fingers crossed :). Thanks for your patience !

Archived