Roast beef sandwiches on the Jewel?

Getting ready to leave tommorrow on the jewel can any past passengers tell me if they have the roast beef sandwiches yet?

Thanks

The famous Roast Beef Sandwiches are served in the Park Cafe which, unfortunately, Jewel does not have yet. She will get one when she goes in for her enhancements sometime in 2014.

I, for one - maybe the only one! - couldn't be happier that Jewel does not have the Park Café (as yet). She still has the wonderful Seaview Café, which serves delicious Reuben sandwiches and yummy onion rings, as well as lots of other goodies.

In what will be an unpopular statement, I think the roast beef sandwiches from the PC are highly over rated. :o

I, for one - maybe the only one! - couldn't be happier that Jewel does not have the Park Café (as yet). She still has the wonderful Seaview Café, which serves delicious Reuben sandwiches and yummy onion rings, as well as lots of other goodies.

In what will be an unpopular statement, I think the roast beef sandwiches from the PC are highly over rated. :o

I totally agree with your first point. I love the Seaview! I was mad when I heard they were taking them out and replacing them with pay-extra places. I don't have a problem with them adding places with cover charges, but it shouldn't come at the expense of free (and popular) spots.

I totally agree with your first point. I love the Seaview! I was mad when I heard they were taking them out and replacing them with pay-extra places. I don't have a problem with them adding places with cover charges, but it shouldn't come at the expense of free (and popular) spots.

Excellent posts! I totally agree!

Archived