World cruise bloggers

startwin

This is nothing more than idle curiosity(ok maybe not idle), but in this year's blog, Mr. Farschman seems to have a companion(Corrine) who has not been in previous year's blogs. Inquiring minds want to know.....is Corrine Mr. Fasrchman's wife?

No, I do not think they are married, Jeff mentioned that corrine had had

a lot of health issues, and a transplant of some kind, this , he said was her "comming out" cruise, I believe because she had been so ill..... she looks to be a beautiful lady, and he seems to be having a wonderful time.

No, I do not think they are married, Jeff mentioned that corrine had had

a lot of health issues, and a transplant of some kind, this , he said was her "comming out" cruise, I believe because she had been so ill..... she looks to be a beautiful lady, and he seems to be having a wonderful time.

They both look to be having a great time and she is, certainly, a beautiful lady.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you read Jeff's blog Day 208 and 209 you will understand her issues. I am sad to see that Jeff may not be going next year. His beautiful pictures and been something that I have looked forward to several years. I do wish him the best .He has shown us the beauty of the world, so many places and people. Thank you Jeff.

I too would like to thank all the World Cruisers who took the time to take us around the world with them.I am in withdrawl at the moment as the begining of my day just doesn't seem the same without reading of all the exotic places you have all traveled. Thanks so much.:D

• 4 weeks later...

Archived